Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

No?  Will this help?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb0gT2hnZFk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb0gT2hnZFk</a>

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Goodwood is something I'd love to do. I am invited again this year to run the GT2 up the hill.
I can put you in touch with the people in charge if you want to go. You might get some kind of special treatment? :confused:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Goodwood is something I'd love to do. I am invited again this year to run the GT2 up the hill.
I can put you in touch with the people in charge if you want to go. You might get some kind of special treatment? :confused:

Thanks Andrei.  I'm working on it. I've arranged UK visits already in May :nana: and September, but then someone mentioned Goodwood. I'll let you know if I can make it.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Thanks Andrei.  I'm working on it. I've arranged UK visits already in May :nana: and September, but then someone mentioned Goodwood. I'll let you know if I can make it.

Taking the 918 if you go?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline Joel

I'm in Europe 2 days after this. Would love to go maybe one day I will get a chance. I have been to London a couple of times and I constantly miss seeing an EPL game which is on my bucket list.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm in Europe 2 days after this. Would love to go maybe one day I will get a chance. I have been to London a couple of times and I constantly miss seeing an EPL game which is on my bucket list.

Maybe think about moving your dates. I've got a mate who is keen to come. We are catching up tomorrow. I'm thinking arriving LHR at around lunchtime Thurs 25, get to Goodwood on the Friday and Saturday (and maybe Sunday) and then muck around for a few days going to McLaren, London etc before heading home.

Offline Joel

Maybe think about moving your dates. I've got a mate who is keen to come. We are catching up tomorrow. I'm thinking arriving LHR at around lunchtime Thurs 25, get to Goodwood on the Friday and Saturday (and maybe Sunday) and then muck around for a few days going to McLaren, London etc before heading home.

As much as I would love too. I have a wedding in Greece and also my wife who will be 30 weeks pregnant is convinced she is coming as well.
I love my house and wife just that fraction more then cars haha

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
As much as I would love too. I have a wedding in Greece and also my wife who will be 30 weeks pregnant is convinced she is coming as well.

Your life is almost over, you just don't know it yet :p
Make the most of the time you have left  :thumbsup:

I love my house and wife just that fraction more then cars haha

Give it time :D