Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

shack and I couldn't make this happen in the end. Next year for sure. We should start planning early to get the best accommodation going. I want somewhere in Carmel. I love that town.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

shack and I couldn't make this happen in the end. Next year for sure. We should start planning early to get the best accommodation going. I want somewhere in Carmel. I love that town.

Count me in for next year

Offline tdc911

Well I am hoping Alvchua managed to get there for the BMWs?

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I want somewhere in Carmel. I love that town.
Wonderful town been there a few times ,nothing like sitting in a bar drinking beer and eating peanuts out of barrel.

If you get the time there is a fab antique silver /jewelry run by a couple of old gay guys.

I bought from their the 1st time 2 items.

1. 1930 s Sterling silver drinking cups for the cars  by Tiffany's in a solid leather case,still have them ,but alas not a suitable car.

2.Bought my ex a magnificent deco Rose gold bracelet covered in rubies,that had never been used,about a year later  ,here she is working in the garden with it ,covered in scratches and fine dents,alas she was wearing it most days, from memory its cost was about 12k US.But if your wife is into quality jewelry its a wonderful shop for quality items.

Offline tdc911

1936 Lancia Astura Pinin Farina Cabriolet won Best Of Show.