Offline miester

I have arranged a dyno day for Saturday 22nd September. This is the day before German Autofest in Canberra. It is open to all German makes (basically if it can enter autofest it is in) and is a good opportunity for people on the forums from Vic, NSW and ACT to meet and the various german marques to mix for a dyno day. It will be held at:

Autotech
1a/15 Sheppard Street  Hume ACT 2620

It is an AWD dyno and Autotech have said they will donate some trophies. At this stage trophies are planned to be awarded for toughest 4, 6, 8+ further categories will be determined once the different marques and numbers are locked in etc. and once I let Autotech know total numbers. Will try get awards for greatest distance travelled etc. so even if you dont have a huge HP car you're in the running for something.

Please post interest in the forum and it will help to send me an email (I check email more than forums during the day):

dynoday at mail dot com

Please include your car details... model, engine (required) and a phone number would be helpful (but not required) and where you are coming from, I'll try give people that travelled the day before or that morning a later start if they want and I can.

Cost is $55.00 for 3 runs. Please let me know if you interested in a BBQ etc. If there is enough interest

Looking to keep car count at around 17 so it doesn't take all day. Ed and the boys will allocate time to talk to you about the results and get technical if you want feedback.

Offline jamesatfish

I'm interested in the day - the guys at Canberra VW Centre who work on my Polo were going to send it to the dyno at Autotech in the next week or so anyway but it'll be far more fun to go on an organised day like this one.

The car is a VW Polo, 2007 model, 1.8 4-cyl turbo.  I'm a Canberran so no points for distance driven.

I'll send you an email as well to discuss details etc.

Thanks for organising this - sounds like fun.

Offline miester

I'm going to have to cancel the day. Will notify people that PM'd me and emailed. Not enough people interested in putting their cars on the rollers to justify it. PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP.