Offline TomE

Comes across that way but I doubt they would be that silly.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
We need more of this sort of thing in SA.

SA also needs a place to let drivers hoon out and take it off the road. The Police should run off street drags, give bike riders a place to do wheelies and stunts.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
wrong thread
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline TomE

I'm entering, should have the new engine run in by then. Saturday Hill Climb and Sunday display. I'll pay my $20 and see if my car is deemed worthy.

Need to find some suitable era clothing.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Few members may be able to assist

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
We need more of this sort of thing in SA.

SA also needs a place to let drivers hoon out and take it off the road. The Police should run off street drags, give bike riders a place to do wheelies and stunts.

The cops dont want to help hoons take it off the street. To become a cop you need to be a special kind of person(that was way upgraded in politeness compared to my first few choices of wording.) Im not sure if you have to have a low IQ in Australia like the US Police but I believe it is possible that people with above average IQ's are culled early in the process in Australia as well. Most police appear to get a lot of pleasure from booking hoons and anyone in a nice car so they would see it as a loss of job satisfaction to do anything to slows the amount of fun that they have at work.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
The cops dont want to help hoons take it off the street. To become a cop you need to be a special kind of person(that was way upgraded in politeness compared to my first few choices of wording.) Im not sure if you have to have a low IQ in Australia like the US Police but I believe it is possible that people with above average IQ's are culled early in the process in Australia as well. Most police appear to get a lot of pleasure from booking hoons and anyone in a nice car so they would see it as a loss of job satisfaction to do anything to slows the amount of fun that they have at work.

Nothing like a bit of generalisation!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I'm entering, should have the new engine run in by then. Saturday Hill Climb and Sunday display. I'll pay my $20 and see if my car is deemed worthy.

just wear anything with gulf on it
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully

I wonder if the attitude to hoon driving might come from the exposure to horrific fatal accidents as part of the job?
I think helping to remove mutilated dead bodies from smashed vehicles might change the way you view things a tad.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
I wonder if the attitude to hoon driving might come from the exposure to horrific fatal accidents as part of the job?
I think helping to remove mutilated dead bodies from smashed vehicles might change the way you view things a tad.

Good point