Dkabab
since
the
last
one
didn't

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

My son in law took his son Max today. He loved it especially the noise.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Here's my take on the AMF for 2016.
Yes I was ambiguous about it 3 years ago and I had my reasons, last year running two cars was awesome, this year with 4 cars and aligned with Team BRM's 3 cars we needed 18 on the crew list. Had Cibo cater the lunches for us and clinked crystal glasses with non alcoholic bubbles in the morning/s.

The event has reached a point where it can only get better, I'm hopeful they run a 2.5 day sprint next year starting at midday Friday to incorporate the Gouger st or Hutt st close off at night.

Anyway running 4 cars takes a lot of preparation and effort, in the end it all worked out and we had a ball right up until 2.30pm where someone who had to win at all costs put in a protest on Tim Macrow's and mine entries for 4 cars/ 2 drivers and it wasn't in accordance with the sup regs.....end result the Lola and Reynard were disqualified, however the 430 and 360 remain in 1st and 3rd position.

Here's a point to make, who protests at a super sprint, does winning a trophy mean that much? Given that I now know who did protest and that same person sells me a product I use......not any more, real smart business move, complain about a regulation that has no bearing on anything and lose a customer of many years......now thats smart business
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Tiger

I had a blast, got see how hard I could push the road spec tyres ready for Willunga Hillclimb 👍

I think maybe splitting the race cars from the road cars would be a good idea although Alvin was having a real go in the 458s he will be faster again next year on full slicks. 🏁🏁🏁🏁
Roll on summer

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Speaking of tyre use......360 ran slicks from 2013 Clipsal and 430 ran slicks ex Clipsal and Melb GP, pirellis last the distance.....and to think some had newbies
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Season David B Today at 07:58
[ Off Topic ] When Denistry goes Bad! David B Today at 07:56
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Fil-Ski Yesterday at 20:25
[ Racing ] porsche carrera cup 2017 scud Yesterday at 19:56
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R – Australian Registry Joel Yesterday at 19:56
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! PA Yesterday at 18:03
[ Cars ] '99 Diablo Roadster for sale andecorp Yesterday at 17:53