Offline Tiger

4 seconds? from P1 to P2 today, so 4 seconds in quali takes him to a 17, then 4 seconds for race 1 gets him to a 13 then 4 seconds for race 2 gets to a win.  :p

👍
Roll on summer

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

4 seconds? from P1 to P2 today, so 4 seconds in quali takes him to a 17, then 4 seconds for race 1 gets him to a 13 then 4 seconds for race 2 gets to a win.  :p

Exactly! He has just gone through the data with the data analysis expert, a few more points to to hone, and some nice new tyres to replace the well-used practice set, and such a result isn't totally out of the question.

Pics from the afternoon session. Lunch in the lounge, focusing on P2, pit stop for the BRM crew in P2, post-session tyre pressure check, discussion with data analysis expert.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Exactly! He has just gone through the data with the data analysis expert, a few more points to to hone, and some nice new tyres to replace the well-used practice set, and such a result isn't totally out of the question.
every extra second to shave off gets harder and harder.

the first 4 seconds was simples.

the next 4 will be harder.

finishing 3 races, enjoying it and rolling the car into the transporter is mission accomplished.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I bet he's loving the hospitality tent, way nicer than GT.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I bet he's loving the hospitality tent, way nicer than GT.

Porsche shit all over GT,
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

So far i've found Porsche wonderful, the lounge is awesome and the people most helpful, GT has its merits but there is no comparison.

Its all about increments and given i've now done 20 laps in a car i dont understand but i find it better than what anything ferrari can do
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline adam01

If u do the nxt rnd, prepare for the GG EOY party

Sombreo required

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

The Koala Car Rentals car got a mention in the broadcast along with a welcome to the class. :thumbsup:

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Having never driven at that speed before is daunting, the way it dances around on conrod and the lift over the hump up mountain straight, im enjoying myself, did dry reach vomit when i got out. Porsche are fantastic and very helpful. Have gone through all the data and using only 30 bar pressure under brakes and braking way too early, its learning and hopefully improving as the weekend progresses,its a pleasure to drive a car knowing its not going to shit itself unlike ferrari where you expect to gohome early because something has broken.BRM are suberbly professional, still smiling.....with trepidation.

I found that too! Conrod, the Hump up the mountain, Skyline and forest Elbow! It's not until you leave the place that your brain actually starts to digest what is required and what can be done better.

It is a good idea to have another crack at Easter at the race they have there, just to give you another taste before next year.

Best of luck with the rest of the weekend!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I found that too! Conrod, the Hump up the mountain, Skyline and forest Elbow! It's not until you leave the place that your brain actually starts to digest what is required and what can be done better.

It is a good idea to have another crack at Easter at the race they have there, just to give you another taste before next year.

Best of luck with the rest of the weekend!

Cheers