Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Maybe we should even go crazy and lock out a weekday morning and avoid all the cyclists etc?
I never thought about that, it's a good idea grasshopper...

We just need to beat the peak hour traffic which starts earlier & earlier, that said we're probably going in opposite direction  :doh:

What route do you have in mind?
Keep Smiling

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
I received the invite, NOT free mate they keep sending me emails to remind me to pay, I'm not paying $120 to display my car & have breakfast, most people will probably turn up on their own so pay $120 for one breakfast.

Did you get to have a spirited drive at the Bullrush last weekend or was it just a stroll in company?

I reckon that early morning spirited drive perhaps Sunday week, oops that's Mothers Day, how's the 21st?

Very spirited ... fantastic drive up the nasho and then kangaroo valley, but I was at the front and we did clear the road ahead somewhat first!!

I'm not one for "big" groups ... but I enjoyed the day very much!  I think marcel has a bunch of pics somewhere!

Offline cel

It was a great day indeed, here's a few photos :)

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
I never thought about that, it's a good idea grasshopper...

We just need to beat the peak hour traffic which starts earlier & earlier, that said we're probably going in opposite direction  :doh:

What route do you have in mind?

Haven't thought anything out beyond trying a weekday   :)

I'm heading down to ADL for the group catchup next week though, so that week's out!
C'mon, do it!

Offline mbedford

• nickname 'Beddo'

• Drives: Lotus & Audi RS4
Maybe just maybe, they plan to do a run after the breakfast event finishes at 12 but they just don't want to announce it before hand so not to attract attention from the local constabulary.
Kind Regards

2015 Daytona Blue Elise S CR
2007 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 Avant
2007 Black Exige S (now happily owned in Melbourne)
2007 Polar Blue Elise R (RIP) (modded at the time to around 280bhp)

Online allanuber

Maybe just maybe, they plan to do a run after the breakfast event finishes at 12 but they just don't want to announce it before hand so not to attract attention from the local constabulary.

Lunchtime departure means a slow cruise. Post pics as it seems like there won't be many AE's there!  :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
Haven't thought anything out beyond trying a weekday   :)

I'm heading down to ADL for the group catchup next week though, so that week's out!

Weekdays are much more civilised these days ... I've found Monday and Tuesday cruises to be best ... heading west.  The local enforcement have filled their quota over the weekend and are effectively having a day off on Mondays.

I'll post an excellent route in Carbon.

As for early morning ... there is no such thing midweek ... you won't beat the traffic ... so best to go after it ... and have lunch at a midway point.  All our runs have headed off after 9am and been brilliant days out with no cops or traffic.  Usually clocking anywhere from 400-800km ... depending on how big the day is.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

It was a great day indeed, here's a few photos :)
do you know who had the 360 trying to look like a CS?

Online allanuber

Weekdays are much more civilised these days ... I've found Monday and Tuesday cruises to be best ... heading west.  The local enforcement have filled their quota over the weekend and are effectively having a day off on Mondays.

I'll post an excellent route in Carbon.

As for early morning ... there is no such thing midweek ... you won't beat the traffic ... so best to go after it ... and have lunch at a midway point.  All our runs have headed off after 9am and been brilliant days out with no cops or traffic.  Usually clocking anywhere from 400-800km ... depending on how big the day is.

Awesome, thanks for that intel mate!
C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

Awesome, thanks for that intel mate!

You going to do a drive by Al on Sunday morning?