Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

One for the diaries.....

http://www.sportingcarclubsa.org.au/Content/Uploaded/Assets/Climb%20to%20the%20Eagle.pdf

Last year a few of us had a fun lunch at Vintners at Angaston instead of joining the herd at the Barossa's cheapest restaurant (guessing here).  This year the tour heads south to Victor - and, if we are not careful, some prison food at the Hotel Victor.  Why don't we book lunch at the Flying Fish at Port Elliot instead and then find the long way home?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Do you attend the morning tea in Hahndorf or make other arrangements?
What about the Southern GP?

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Last year was pleasant,  but may have to give it a miss this year due to a fresh new job  :cool: starting in a couple of weeks. 

Someone else can have the front row this year.  ;)
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Do you attend the morning tea in Hahndorf or make other arrangements?
What about the Southern GP?

Yes, the cars all stop at Hahndorf for a cuppa and to hear a geriatric minor official practice his public speaking on the sorry crowd.  The smart ones then leave early before they get stuck behind an old banger all the way to Victor.

The Southern GP is nothing more than the leisurely tour down to lunch at Victor.

Offline waz356

One for the diaries.....

http://www.sportingcarclubsa.org.au/Content/Uploaded/Assets/Climb%20to%20the%20Eagle.pdf

Last year a few of us had a fun lunch at Vintners at Angaston instead of joining the herd at the Barossa's cheapest restaurant (guessing here).  This year the tour heads south to Victor - and, if we are not careful, some prison food at the Hotel Victor.  Why don't we book lunch at the Flying Fish at Port Elliot instead and then find the long way home?

Forgot to get my entry in this year. Might just meet at Hahndorf then join in the non official run to the Flying Fish if that's OK.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Forgot to get my entry in this year. Might just meet at Hahndorf then join in the non official run to the Flying Fish if that's OK.

Sounds like a plan.  :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

entries arent overdue yet....

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

Why don't we book lunch at the Flying Fish at Port Elliot

Sounds good. Strangely enough, the Flying Fish popped up at brekky yesterday. JB said he had a good lunch there, and I thought it would be a good C2E lunch spot.

Offline 265T

this is the same weekend as the Mt Gambier "Legend of the Lake" hillclimb, i'm on the reserve list  :rolleyes:, so if i don't get a spot i'm definately in for C2E - had an absolute ball last year  :thumbsup: