Offline RamSpeedAU

• RamSpeed.Com.Au

• Drives: European Cars ONLY
  • Name: RamSpeed.Com.Au
Certainly a good type of filter on the lens..Also curious..
RamSpeed | Automotive Perfection
Supercharging | Turbo Upgrades | Exclusive European Parts & Upgrades

www.RamSpeed.com.au

ECU Tuning | Service | Maintenance

Offline 1991 Motoring

Thanks everybody for the feedback! :)

I use 2x Canon 40D's and the lenses I use are: Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS L Series
                                                                            Canon 24-105 f/4.0 IS L Series
                                                                            Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS
                                                                            Canon 17-85 f/3.5-5.6

For the run I only used the 70-200 and 24-105, with the 24-105 being the primary lense. On all my lenses I have HOYA circular polarizer filters and cannot live without those filters, they're magic for car photography!!

When editing pics I always make slight rise in saturation of colour just to make them pop. Glad everyone likes the pics :)

Offline 98octane

Canon 17-85 f/3.5-5.6

For the run I only used the 70-200 and 24-105, with the 24-105 being the primary lense. On all my lenses I have HOYA circular polarizer filters and cannot live without those filters, they're magic for car photography!!

When editing pics I always make slight rise in saturation of colour just to make them pop. Glad everyone likes the pics :)

Geez you have some good gear there!  Great work.

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Every time the Blue G is parked, it's left with the doors open.

I thought the same thing, the doors look stupid, and open doors just invites people to put shit in the car, including themselves!

Canon 17-85 f/3.5-5.6

Nice setup, now get rid of the EF-s lenses and get yourself a 17-40, god i love that lens :D
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline 98octane

Nice setup, now get rid of the EF-s lenses and get yourself a 17-40, god i love that lens :D

Geez I wish lenses weren't so expensive!  Even if imported from the US with the AU$ at nearly parity, it would be close to $900!  That's nearly the price of my camera body only.

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Geez I wish lenses weren't so expensive!  Even if imported from the US with the AU$ at nearly parity, it would be close to $900!  That's nearly the price of my camera body only.

I paid more than that for mine, but its a great lens. I considered going to the 16-35 but from what ive experienced, the 17-40 is a better lens. And we all wish lenses wernt so expensive, i shot with a 300 2.8 yesterday, and now im working harder to get one sooner!
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve

Offline cjay