Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Parking the cars and then going over the road for a coffee or splitting the cars into various car parks will diminish the atmosphere. A place I think you could get on a Sunday morning that is central and I think has no access issues is Edwards Park.

You could have a mobile Cafe attend.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
OK, it's settled then. :)

where else can one have breakkie with a F5000 in the living room whilst webber's rear wing from monaco last year is directing the aircon from above?
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib

Offline dkabab

What about the roof top carpark on the parade.... would have to check clearance for the low cars, but id say it would be fine. heaps of space, and of course right next to a stack of coffee shops. reasonably secure too, you could organise something with the carpark people so only the group cars could gain access to the roof.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=aff-maxthon&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=-34.920489,138.635796&spn=0.001707,0.004136&t=h&z=19

Offline app

Had a post in the Brisbane thread, Ash can you please move.

What about the roof top carpark on the parade.... would have to check clearance for the low cars, but id say it would be fine. heaps of space, and of course right next to a stack of coffee shops. reasonably secure too, you could organise something with the carpark people so only the group cars could gain access to the roof.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=aff-maxthon&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=-34.920489,138.635796&spn=0.001707,0.004136&t=h&z=19

Could be wrong, but I reckon you'll find that will be full on a Saturday or Sunday...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Good spot - I didn't know it existed.  There's no need to stop people coming in - I think the idea of a C&C is anyone can come.  It shouldn't be a problem on a Sunday morning.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
There's heaps of easy parking on Hutt Rd on Sunday mornings, 200m walk to the nearest cafe, but if you do the mobile thing it could work.

sort of an anti-Chapel. :p

Offline Joel

not sure what the bunnings situation is like in radelaide but the thought crossed my mind today when i was in one.. early sunday or saturday mornings they have the charity sausage sizzle.

Might kill 2 birds with 1 stone.... Big car park with food and drinks.. Plus drawing maybe more people in off the street to buy goods for the charity...

obviously park in the back corner away from the DIY guys...  Im sure if u spoke to the manager he would be happy to section it off.. most the time their car parks are 3 times to big anyway..

just a thought...