Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Or, that car wash/cafe. Go for a drive, sit around shooting the shit watching your cars get washed.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Get a mobile cafe business on board. :thumbsup:

That could work - we have some good places in the parklands with plenty of parking on bitumen but more scenic than a supermarket car park.  Bonython Park?

Or, that car wash/cafe. Go for a drive, sit around shooting the #### watching your cars get washed.
Those carwash cafes that open on Sundays are already pretty full, but I like the concept.   :thumbsup:

Most of the guys with cars worth looking at don't take them for drives though.  :doh:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
There has to be a shopping centre closer to Adelaide that has a decent car park and a cafe that is open at night like Cafe Buongiorno at Tea Tree Plus. Is there a cafe open on Saturday night at Burnside shopping centre any more?

I think a Saturday night would work better than a Sunday morning for Adelaide.

The real problem is Adelaide's DH factor. It couldnt last for long at a regular location before the commondore clubs turned up and ruined it.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I think a Saturday night would work better than a Sunday morning for Adelaide.

Possibly, but I doubt it.  Most guys I know with interesting cars in the garage are having a nice meal somewhere on Saturday night. 

Let's start an Adelaide thread rather than mess this one up. :)

Offline app

I was thinking the same thing. Let's put our minds to it. Where's a good spot for it? Needs plenty of parking, near where the cars live and a decent cafe.

I was thinking a few towns in the Adelaide Hills could satisfy this purpose, e.g. Hahndorf - plenty of good places to have coffee and food. Just not sure if parking would be an issue, could probably get parking but still walk a little bit.

Just a suggestion :)

Offline 1q2w3e4r

Good luck with this, I've seen the QLD one picking up.  Great concept that I hope takes off locally. :)

Offline RENNEN

• Drives: Benz, Benz, Land Rover, VW
  • Name: Fast Mustard
Dont worry about who turns up. If they are *ickheads you can move them on. So long as they love what they drive/ ride make all welcome. Euro's are best though obviously ;)

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Hi all. As a first post I had to get this approved by the moderator - check! :)

I'd like to extend an official invite to the forum to attend a Coffee & Cars event. Held on the fourth Sunday of every month in the run up to Christmas, these coffee mornings are a no cost/ no sales function. Blue Sky Coffee are our hosts and we would love to see as many people passionate about their vehicle as possible. There is plenty of parking and of course great coffee!

Do contact me if you have any questions and event feedback is welcomed.

More details including address and times can be found here http://www.coffeeandcars.com.au/

Dijon

I know this ruins his life here forever............but Dijon is a mate of mine and a great bloke..................get him to link you to his business site and his blog.............he does good things...........welcome buddy!  :thumbsup:
Always Gunna

Offline RENNEN

• Drives: Benz, Benz, Land Rover, VW
  • Name: Fast Mustard
I know this ruins his life here forever............but Dijon is a mate of mine and a great bloke..................get him to link you to his business site and his blog.............he does good things...........welcome buddy!  :thumbsup:

I thought I disowned you ages ago?? Hey I have a set of wheels that will fit your car too ;)

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

i owe you $60 for 2 tyres you never picked up.