Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

i owe you $60 for 2 tyres you never picked up.

Yeah, I know...........dont panic. If you promise not to leave the country with my $60, I promise not to go broke over it!

Relax Rog, we will catch up over it one day....................but thanks for mentioning it again.  ;) 
Always Gunna

Offline Ali_R

• Drives: 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • Name: Aloush!
Don't wanna be nosey, but whos going on Sunday??? If the SV and the 458 will be there, i mite head down and take a couple of snaps.....

Offline RENNEN

• Drives: Benz, Benz, Land Rover, VW
  • Name: Fast Mustard
I must confess to a mistake. My one and only for the year and I use it up in April!

When scheduling the calendar I took into account important things like motorsport events, Monaco shopping trips and parole workdays etc while completely overlooking religiousy-type events such as EASTER!

I doubt there will be many enthusiasts at this Sundays event particularly those married with children.

Apologies to all.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I must confess to a mistake. My one and only for the year and I use it up in April!

When scheduling the calendar I took into account important things like motorsport events, Monaco shopping trips and parole workdays etc while completely overlooking religiousy-type events such as EASTER!

I doubt there will be many enthusiasts at this Sundays event particularly those married with children.

Apologies to all.

Maybe, or it could be an excuse used to escape ;)

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
Does anyone know whats gonna turn up this week?
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline dan_hall

• Drives: 1955 chev belair
Hi all! i hope you dont mind me posting this on your site as im more of a hotrodder/muscle car guy, but was googling coffee and cars and stumbled across your site! we do a simmeler thing down in coolangatta on the 4th sunday of every month in association with Cooly Rocks On.
Next month we will be having a special coffee and cars at West End in Brisbane, At the shannons head office. It will be on Sunday the 4th of march from 8am-1pm all is welcome to attend (although i think it will be mostly hot rods and muscle cars) and if you are ever down our way you are more than welcome to attend our monthly events! For more info visit our facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Coffee-and-cars-coolangattatweed/172154446195388
cheers
dan hall