Offline fivesix

ok well we can lock in sunday night, for an easy coffee maybe at say park rd then?  :scratchchin:

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
Sounds good to me.

What time are you meeting with Dave and where?

Hes picking me up from the hotel at about 9am (Sunday), not sure where we are headed for photos yet. Wanna tag along?

Offline fivesix

which murci are you shooting if I may ask?!

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

A red with black wheels 2003 Murci. Then a yellow G Spyder on Monday followed by the Aston track thing on Tuesday.....34 cylinders in 3 days, my kind of holiday! :thumbsup: I just hope I find suitable locations in a foreign city to do them justice.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
A red with black wheels 2003 Murci. Then a yellow G Spyder on Monday followed by the Aston track thing on Tuesday.....34 cylinders in 3 days, my kind of holiday! :thumbsup: I just hope I find suitable locations in a foreign city to do them justice.

hmmm I've had a 1.8l Suzuki swift lol
going to drop drown to Porsche, then get some work done for their ring rivals Nissan :-)
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline fivesix

sweet, never seen a red murci in town!  :thumbsup:

around Kingsford Smith Drive, there is some pretty sweet industrial shots, and some nice new roads. Quiet on a weekend, and about 5-10minutes from the city.

What kind of spots are you after, and I can give you some ideas. PM if you would like.  :scratchchin:

Offline dkabab

Was going to do some really long shots in the middle of the old road to the airport which is about 2km long dead straight and deserted. Trees either side too, just forgot to do it.

Otherwise in and around port of Brisbane there are lots of industrial locations

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
ok well we can lock in sunday night, for an easy coffee maybe at say park rd then?  :scratchchin:
As in Milton? Might be a bit far from the city for Jan. Was thinking more something in the CBD.

Offline fivesix

As in Milton? Might be a bit far from the city for Jan. Was thinking more something in the CBD.

I could pick him up?! Humm, in the city...  :scratchchin:

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

sweet, never seen a red murci in town!  :thumbsup:

around Kingsford Smith Drive, there is some pretty sweet industrial shots, and some nice new roads. Quiet on a weekend, and about 5-10minutes from the city.

What kind of spots are you after, and I can give you some ideas. PM if you would like.  :scratchchin:

Hmmm the industrial will prob work for the Murci, then prob head to something more outdoor-ish for the G Spyder....along the river perhaps.