Offline fivesix

Not sure Cam, haven't been told. White would be nice though, fingers crossed!

So what is there to do and see in Brisbane? I was there for about a day once before and scud drove me around for a quick tour, but I have more time now so what should I see?

ill PM you with some stuff mate!

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

"Coming to Brisbane....anything on?"

Thats a joke........................right? :confused:
Always Gunna

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
"Coming to Brisbane....anything on?"

Thats a joke........................right? :confused:

so first time in brissy and apparently the thing to do are go to chermside, and watch my mate play xbox... Thought this place was meant to be better than Adelaide!!

Anyone free Tuesday?
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline dkabab

theres a new ride at dreamworld...... but the lineup can be quite long....

Offline fivesix

so first time in brissy and apparently the thing to do are go to chermside, and watch my mate play xbox... Thought this place was meant to be better than Adelaide!!

Anyone free Tuesday?

will let you know if I am free...

Dingo, on the 2nd, there is the david hack memorial show on in Toowoomba. It is the greatest collection of muscle, vintage, exotic and classic cars I have seen. Throw in a heap of WWII warbirds, and its a great day. Over 400 cars there last year! Let me know if your keen...

Offline JanG

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: BMW M2/STI track car
  • www: JanGlovac.com
How far is it from the city centre? Turns out I'm staying at the Oaks Festival Towers on Albert St.

I'm lining up a couple of photoshoots while I'm in town so I need to see what time they are on and then schedule around that. The show sounds interesting though.

Offline fivesix

How far is it from the city centre? Turns out I'm staying at the Oaks Festival Towers on Albert St.

I'm lining up a couple of photoshoots while I'm in town so I need to see what time they are on and then schedule around that. The show sounds interesting though.
1.30 from brisi city centre. depending on schedule, I may be able to run you up and back?

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Right so is anyone free on Sunday night then? Maybe even just for a few drinks. I'll be staying at my parents at Yeronga so will be able to shoot into the city at any point. Will you back down the mountain on Sunday night? Maybe you might know a place to catch up. I know the Belgium Bar is always entertaining and just around the corner from Festival Towers.

Offline JanG

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: BMW M2/STI track car
  • www: JanGlovac.com
Prob a bit far to go to the car show, land at about 7am and then have a photoshoot with a Murcie - then prob have a look around town in the arvo on my own. Thanks for the thought though.

Keen to catch up Sunday evening though as Cam has suggested, dinner or drinks. I got another 'shoot at 7am on Monday so no getting pissy for me!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Maybe we better not hit the Belgian Bar then lol

What time are you meeting with Dave and where?