Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Custom Cars & Coffee was founded in Jan 2014 and is dedicated to the motoring enthusiast community. It is where hundreds of proud owners across Melbourne will be able to unite while having a chat, meet new and old friends while sharing a coffee. It is designed so that everyone will be able to enjoy each event; from classics, exotics, hot-rods, imports, modern sports cars and even bikes.

Custom Cars & Coffee is all about enjoying our passion in a safe responsible manner.

Custom Cars and Coffee is world renowned for being considered an informal event whilst attracting purely unique cars such as exotics, supercars, sports cars, classic cars, muscle cars and special modified cars. So we've devised a selective entry system where we'd like you to send in a message with a short description about your car along with a few photos, and we'll take it into consideration and notify you if you've been selected. We've had a bit of interest and already a few spots have been reserved. Please do not be disheartened if your car is not selected into the main area as soon as you enter, as we'll be sticking to the Custom Cars and Coffee principles as stated above. However, worry not as there will still be other areas to park for people wanting to show their cars and also spectator parking. For those who wish to apply please send a Facebook message to me or email me at abs@carsandcoffeeaus.com. Look forward to seeing you and your custom rides!

please find more details on our web: http://www.carsandcoffeeaus.com/

Any questions, you can simply shoot me an e-mail at haseeb@carsandcoffeeaus.com or use the contact form on the web page.

You can also find our event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1522357221317743/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Looking forward to the replies  :D

Haseeb Ejaz
CCnc - Melb
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Will there be access to the track?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Last_Ride

Offline tdc911

I wonder if by adding "Custom" you have inadvertingly pigeon-holed the type of entries you will or will not receive. Personally, I believe by having a selective entry system you have also missed the essence of the Cars & Coffee culture.

Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt
I wonder if by adding "Custom" you have inadvertingly pigeon-holed the type of entries you will or will not receive. Personally, I believe by having a selective entry system you have also missed the essence of the Cars & Coffee culture.
+1

I'd say do it like they do it here in WA, turn them down at the gate. 

Offline b33fy

Offline b33fy

"Custom" in Custom Cars and Coffee does not necessarily indicate the cars are "Custom" more that we are varying from the Cars and Coffee structure that was originally started in LA.  That being said we are looking for cars that catch the eye or spark a conversation.  A stock standard F40 will do that and we happen to have one coming.

I have to say also there were other groups in Melbourne also doing a similar thing under the Cars and Coffee name and good on them. 

However we were being mistaken for other peoples events.  I have got lots of "Hey saw your event, will try and make it." then I reply "Thats not mine, mine is on date <blah>" 

By using Custom Cars and Coffee we are better aligned with our friends in WA and hope to make it easier to differentiating between others.

fyi: I have actually contacted one of the other Cars and Coffee in Melbourne organisers to try and join forces but he never returned my call .. I tried twice or maybe three times and gave up.

Offline Last_Ride

Some of the photos I took when there no cars coming through
I was Looking after exotic section
Must say a good turn up for exotics
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline andecorp

//

Offline andecorp

Look at that devastatingly good example of manliness in that photo!!  :mischief: :tilt: