Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm planning a 2 week trip to Europe in late Sept/early Oct next year to explore more of Germany/Switzerland/Austria with a possible side trip to the Paris Motor Show (which starts Oct 4).  Anyone interested in joining me? Depending on interest, we could also catch Oktoberfest in Munich, and a tourist day at the 'Ring.  Rental Avis Porsches are available from several German cities. With the world's best driving roads, lots of car museums, race tracks to visit and the autobahn for high speed fun, there is no shortage of things to do - and no demerit points!

I'll start a thread in Carbon with more details if there is any interest.

Offline dkabab

i'm planning a euro honeymoon in sept..... wonder if i can sneek away for a day for a drive :p

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

i'm planning a euro honeymoon in sept..... wonder if i can sneek away for a day for a drive :p

Yes, a day or five. :p

Offline mtarone

Put me down as a maybe. If I get another car soon I'm probably not gonna have enough brownie points to cover a trip but I'll give it a shot. :)

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

I am a maybe, I am very interested it will all depend on my schedule which I don't know at this stage!

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I'm planning a 2 week trip to Europe in late Sept/early Oct next year to explore more of Germany/Switzerland/Austria with a possible side trip to the Paris Motor Show (which starts Oct 4).  Anyone interested in joining me? Depending on interest, we could also catch Oktoberfest in Munich, and a tourist day at the 'Ring.  Rental Avis Porsches are available from several German cities. With the world's best driving roads, lots of car museums, race tracks to visit and the autobahn for high speed fun, there is no shortage of things to do - and no demerit points!

I'll start a thread in Carbon with more details if there is any interest.

I am keen. Have the Polar Circle Marathon 18th October http://www.polar-circle-marathon.com/ - I need a partner - Why not lets finish with the marathon :)

Offline mtarone

I am keen. Have the Polar Circle Marathon 18th October http://www.polar-circle-marathon.com/ - I need a partner - Why not lets finish with the marathon :)

Damn, I've done a few marathons but this looks difficult. All the best!

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Damn, I've done a few marathons but this looks difficult. All the best!

Should be fun though. But really need a buddy to do it with :)

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Lol same,

Doing belated honeymoon euro summer some time. Nothing confirmed yet so I should be able to swing things in my favour.   We been talking about road tripping all of France, I guess I could always do a detour through Switzerland and Austria the long way to get to the south of France ;)

You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Only a half marathon, going all that way they should offer a full marathon option.