Offline 355Aussie

I've been going every year so here are my suggestions:

1. Get a Grand stand seat because general admission is cheap but if you do not get a good spot early on race day you could be standing all day etc etc

2. The Grand stand seat depends on what view you want. Fangio is across from the pits and you see straight line speed. The pit viewing isn't crash hot in my opinion as there are fences that obscure the view.

3. The best stands are the ones at the last corner, first corner or the Waite standard down the back somewhere.

Grand stand seating guarantees your seat so you know it will always be there.

Now if you really want to spend some money then do the Paddock Club.

Here you will get full day hospitality with food and drink and a birds eye view of the pit activity right underneath you in clear view. You will also get the pit lane walk up close and personal. Air conditioning and under cover as you can imagine in a  suite means that if you get rain as I did last year you are covered.

Now which Paddock Club do you do and pricing? Well the pricing is going to be around 5 - 6K for the 3 days.

I did the ferrari one last year and I wasn't impressed with the food they did but they have said based on feedback that this year they have changed a few things. This year the pricing is $6200.

But there are other teams that do it cheaper than 6K and their hospitality is pretty good compared to Ferrari.

There is also the option where you can go to some VIP hospitality set ups if you have some contacts.

Now you may be wondering what I will be doing this year???

I think I may give Ferrari a go again because I must admit I did enjoy the view I had of the team plus meeting the team and you also get invited to the team party on Thursday night. The party on Thursday night was incredible!!!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
caught up with a mate down there who's mate was a photographer who knew heaps of monster chicks.

Ended up walking to st kilda then catching an elevator to this club on the top floor of a building. Looked like invite only.

The building was on a triangled shaped block next to a set of traffic lights.

Well known beautiful people everywhere.

I have no idea what the place was called.

you said monster chicks……you know how much I love monster chicks
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Did I mention sitting home and watching tv? I've done the paddock club too. Apart from expensive (I didn't pay though), you still don't get to see the race really, and if you're glued to the tv, you can't hear commentary anyway, so you have no idea what's going on. AND...if you're sitting in a room having food and a drink and you want to watch the race, it may as well be your own room! It's far more convenient.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I've only been once, the paddock was the best place to be you can move around and see the cars from different positions but it's crowded and a bit unpleasant that's why we left early , that was a good move, escaped all the traffic etc

Best place is in front of the TV unless you want to treat it as a social event.....

Offline Joel

a friend of mine is one….. :thumbsup:

My wife use to be one. Awesome money, cop heaps of greif from drunken fools tho.
My mates love when we have a party cause they know that all the girls will be there haha

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

My wife use to be one. Awesome money, cop heaps of greif from drunken fools tho.
My mates love when we have a party cause they know that all the girls will be there haha

I'm free that evening :eek:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Joel

I'm free that evening :eek:
she lived down in melbourne for a year haha

Will let you know dodge next time we have a shin dig.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

she lived down in melbourne for a year haha
Will let you know dodge next time we have a shin dig.

Very much appreciate the gesture but.....perhaps if their mothers are attending ?  :)

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Very much appreciate the gesture but.....perhaps if their mothers are attending ?  :)

What nervous about being with a younger girl??
You will be fine  :thumbsup:
I have absolute faith in your abilities, be confident

You will fulfill all there desires

unless your Amex bounces  :eek: