Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Very much appreciate the gesture but.....perhaps if their mothers are attending ?  :)

and  miss out on the opportunity to be a sugar daddy ?????

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

and  miss out on the opportunity to be a sugar daddy ?????

Those days are over, I'm out of sugar, I'll leave it to the next lot of suckers....... :D

Then again.... :scratchchin:

Offline hydie

I have got something on in Melbourne on the Monday morning, so moved my flight forward to go - just waiting to hear if I have access to a corporate pass or not.

I wont get in till early evening Saturday, where will be the best place to get a bit of the atmosphere, Lygon Street?

Scud - are you doing Carrera Cup? Is anyone participating in the Ferrari Parade?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
I have got something on in Melbourne on the Monday morning, so moved my flight forward to go - just waiting to hear if I have access to a corporate pass or not.

I wont get in till early evening Saturday, where will be the best place to get a bit of the atmosphere, Lygon Street?

Scud - are you doing Carrera Cup? Is anyone participating in the Ferrari Parade?

I'm doing the Ferrari parade.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline CortinaD

I really enjoyed the paddock club with mclaren. When it got busy in the box, I just went outside and sat up top but during the race everyone seemed to disappear so we had prime positioning on the glass.

Offline hydie

Looks like a certain member from here will be having a huge 4 day weekend thanks to Carsales by winning an Instagram competition.

Do you love Formula 1? Then this is the competition for you! We're looking for the most original & creative entry, so follow the instructions above and show us your #carsaleswinningsmile! The prize is valued at over $5,000 and includes flights, accommodation, 4 day passes to the 2014 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix, a driver 'meet and greet', tour of the Paddock, pit lane walk and historic car ride all for you and a friend!

Congratulations to Tom Fraser, the major winner of our #carsaleswinningsmile competition! A big thanks to everyone who entered. We hope you enjoy the race!

:thumbsup:

Offline cel

Lucky Tom, that should be an awesome experience! We are expecting some cool photos ;)

:thumbsup:

Offline tdc911

I'm very lucky, cannot wait!

Congrats Tom. Am curious, do they still offer you the flights and accommodation?