Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
Hi All

Following our last great meet up in April this year, and as per the Formula Euro calendar of events for the rest of the year I detailed in a previous post (see the 2012 Motorsport, club, shows, driving and social events post) i'm gathering interest for the next scheduled cruise, this time to Jenolan Caves, via Jenolan caves road for Sunday the 24th June 2012.

Travel Road and Destination: Jenolan Caves Road, Jenolan Caves (via M4/Great Western Highway) Refer to map web link below.

Meet place/Start Point: Car park at Brays Point Reserve, Rhodes NSW, opposite the Oliveto Restaurant (on Mary Street, just off Concord Road) @ 7.00am for a 7.30am start.

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Brays+Point+Reserve,+Rhodes,+NSW&daddr=Jenolan+Caves,+Jenolan+Caves+Road,+Jenolan,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&ll=-33.831409,151.089105&spn=0.001437,0.002234&sll=-33.890937,151.309891&sspn=0.367641,0.571976&geocode=FdHC-_0dNXIBCSHwBPP5aH0BDw%3BFfTw-_0dSiLxCCFIYwxIv7tsQQ&oq=Brays+Point+Reserve,+Rhodes,+NSW&doflg=ptk&mra=ls&t=m&z=19

All makes and marques of European vehicles will be attending and all are welcome! Let me know if you are keen and spread the word!

Contact: Joe – PM me or call on 0402 960 902 for any further details

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

Less than a week to go guys, who is in?

So far have confirmed a Gallardo, Lotus, CLK55 AMG, Z4M, S3, M3, with quite a few yet to confirm but most likely an RS5, more M3s, 130i, 911 and more.

Hopefully the weather will be good like it has been over the past few days..

Let me know if you are keen so i can get an idea of numbers and who to expect. Anyone is welcome to join!

Offline Rickjames

I could meet up with the group at mount Vic and join the cruise from there (I'm from Bathurst). Would be bringing a Cooper S. I'll look into it.

Are you having brunch/lunch at the caves?

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

I could meet up with the group at mount Vic and join the cruise from there (I'm from Bathurst). Would be bringing a Cooper S. I'll look into it.

Are you having brunch/lunch at the caves?

Sounds good, is there any particular meet point you wanna meet as at which is good? I havent set a meet point along the way, but happy to do so if you would like to join us.

Havent planned lunch/brunch at the caves, but probably will as it will be close to lunch time when we get there i guess.

Offline Rickjames

There is a lolly shop just after the base of mount Victoria that would be easy to meet at. http://thelollybug.com.au/ located at 2297 Great Western Highway, Little Hartley NSW 2790. We (girlfriend and I) could meet you there after 9 as it's a 1hr 45mn trip from Sydney and if you leave at 7:30 you'll be there around 9:15.

I still need to confirm my attendance, but am very keen. Are any of the exotics coming up with out a passenger? I'd love to score my girl a ride in a supercar if someone would be kind enough to have her along for the stretch from the Lolly shop to Jenolan. She's pretty hot, wouldn't exactly be a chore ;)

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

There is a lolly shop just after the base of mount Victoria that would be easy to meet at. http://thelollybug.com.au/ located at 2297 Great Western Highway, Little Hartley NSW 2790. We (girlfriend and I) could meet you there after 9 as it's a 1hr 45mn trip from Sydney and if you leave at 7:30 you'll be there around 9:15.

I still need to confirm my attendance, but am very keen. Are any of the exotics coming up with out a passenger? I'd love to score my girl a ride in a supercar if someone would be kind enough to have her along for the stretch from the Lolly shop to Jenolan. She's pretty hot, wouldn't exactly be a chore ;)

Looks like a good meet point. Lets make it 9:15ish there then (once you confirm)

As for scoring a ride for your misses - not sure if any seats are free or not but if there is one im sure one of the guys wouldn't mind - just be careful they dont take her home as well!! Lol!!!!

I'll PM you my contact details so we can stay in touch on the day, particularly in case we are running late.

Cheers
Joe

Offline Staz88

• Drives: Lotus Exige
  • Name: Mark

Offline Rickjames

Looks like a good meet point. Lets make it 9:15ish there then (once you confirm)

As for scoring a ride for your misses - not sure if any seats are free or not but if there is one im sure one of the guys wouldn't mind - just be careful they dont take her home as well!! Lol!!!!

I'll PM you my contact details so we can stay in touch on the day, particularly in case we are running late.

Cheers
Joe

Thanks Joe,
I'll let you know whether I'm in tomorrow.

I'll have a spare seat. It's only a Lotus though.

Ok, thanks Mark, I'm sure she'll be stocked to have a ride in your car. Looks great!

Regards,
Ben

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Didn't know this went on around here :scratchchin:

a ride for a ride  /   fair swap  :eek:

Offline fivesix

Didn't know this went on around here :scratchchin:

a ride for a ride  /   fair swap  :eek:

Mondi has been offering me a ride for years?  :confused: