Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Good to meet a few of you guys. Looking forward to next one and my even have the Ultima running at 75%
C'mon, do it!

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I think there's a magical bucket of better ones. Here's what it looks like from within a vibrating bathtub of anger.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Davo81

• Drives: C63
Where are all the pics and vids?

I know Stew took a few vids...

Offline TWD

• Drives: All sorts
Awesome meet and cruise guys and girl (Ana).

Thanks for organising, Joe. Finally got a chance to meet the FE and AE members.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for organising yesteryday Joe, was a great run. Was good to get out amongst some nice cars, been a while.

Staz88 thanks for taking my girlfriend for a ride yesterday, Ana said she really enjoyed it.

Oh, and thanks for taking her in your car too. 

:D

Haha! Ben, how did she like Mark's orange Corolla? :P j/k it's a fantastic car, Mark. Big fan of the Exige S.

Allan - loved your Ultima mate, especially the smell....ha

Lee and Nathan - nice collection guys! That Gallardo sounds amazing and the Z4M is very clean!

JP - the 130i is an underated car. Let me know when you want to get it detailed ;)

Shame that Michael with the Esprit couldn't hang around.

All my mates (Stu M5, Will M3, Paul GTR) had a blast.

I'll try and grab the photos from Alex (my passenger) and videos from Stu (M5).

Keep an eye out, I'll put the photos up on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/TheWeekendDetailer

Offline Staz88

• Drives: Lotus Exige
  • Name: Mark

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I think there's a magical bucket of better ones. Here's what it looks like from within a vibrating bathtub of anger.

cauldron of evil..........

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
Guys, great turnout and good mix of cars.

Thanks to everyone who came yesterday to make it happen, it was a pleasure meeting new faces and catching up again with others.

Sounds like everyone enjoyed it and the main thing is we all got back safe (although a bit later than expected, I didn't get home till 6pm!)

Might do less stops and a shorter lunch break for longer trips like this one for next time, but other than that, I thought it went well.

Hopefully see you guys again at the next one!

PS The Australian GT is on at Eastern Creek in about three weeks time (Sun 15th July) - good excuse as any to catch up again and see the race versions of many of the cars that came today battling it out on the track! Let me know if anyone might be keen for that.

Cheers
Joe

Offline Davo81

• Drives: C63
Awesome meet and cruise guys and girl (Ana).

Thanks for organising, Joe. Finally got a chance to meet the FE and AE members.

Looking forward to the next one.

Haha! Ben, how did she like Mark's orange Corolla? :P j/k it's a fantastic car, Mark. Big fan of the Exige S.

Allan - loved your Ultima mate, especially the smell....ha

Lee and Nathan - nice collection guys! That Gallardo sounds amazing and the Z4M is very clean!

JP - the 130i is an underated car. Let me know when you want to get it detailed ;)

Shame that Michael with the Esprit couldn't hang around.

All my mates (Stu M5, Will M3, Paul GTR) had a blast.

I'll try and grab the photos from Alex (my passenger) and videos from Stu (M5).

Keep an eye out, I'll put the photos up on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/TheWeekendDetailer

I must say, JP must have been pedaling that little 130 pretty well. I was having to push a little to keep up in the GTR!

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
I must say, JP must have been pedaling that little 130 pretty well. I was having to push a little to keep up in the GTR!

Yeah, well we were trying to lead and leave a little buffer behind so you guys could have a bit of a clear run and some fun! :D

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well his car handled the corners - this in a front engine, rear wheel drive car! It was almost like an awd car! (Where i am used to driving the Audi quattros and that great all wheel drive grip it gives around the corners)

There were some corners though where its was a bit of a hair raising moment... :eek: