Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
So teed up to go and check out Fortis' Huracan today and he had organised to catch up with a mate, who had organised another couple of mates, so turned into an impromptu run. Great day out, perfect weather and some great road. I spent the run in the H and it is an incredible car. It is a marked improvement over the Gallardo, silky smooth when you want it to be, and rough and ready with the flick of the switch on the wheel. I would describe it as dangerously (for your licence) quick with the need to keep an eye on the speed as it pulled so quickly (and sometimes quietly) to triple figures. Here's a couple of pics, as previously discussed the blue H is a white car wrapped.

Offline fivesix

Hey [WHIP] just moved in up the road! Cool guy?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

That metallic blue looks amazing. Any issues with the police due to reflectivity?
C'mon, do it!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Hey [WHIP] just moved in up the road! Cool guy?
Yeah he only came for the first half. Has had the car for a couple of years now.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

That metallic blue looks amazing. Any issues with the police due to reflectivity?
Not that I'm aware of, he did get pulled over a couple of weeks ago on Mt Tamborine as the cop said that there were reports the plate was stolen haha, but let him on his way.

Offline allanuber

Not that I'm aware of, he did get pulled over a couple of weeks ago on Mt Tamborine as the cop said that there were reports the plate was stolen haha, but let him on his way.

Amazing. Now I want to wrap a car the same! Could you by chance get the details of who did the work? Might make a nice roadtrip to Qld, couple of days off, return with shiny car  :D
C'mon, do it!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Amazing. Now I want to wrap a car the same! Could you by chance get the details of who did the work? Might make a nice roadtrip to Qld, couple of days off, return with shiny car  :D
Will find out!

Offline hydie

It was done by - http://exclusivegroup.com.au/ - https://www.facebook.com/exclusivewrapsaustralia

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
theres a dude in castle hill that does it, any colour you likeI'm sure he'd have that colour
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline allanuber