Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Great pics.  Shouldn't we be posting them in the public section though?  The trip isn't a secret any more.  We could keep the private section for vids etc.

Offline waz356

Man they're dirty!

Yeah, I love it!!  :D

Thanks to Peter (1neon) for the ride in this.

more...

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

Offline waz356

Great pics.  Shouldn't we be posting them in the public section though?  The trip isn't a secret any more.  We could keep the private section for vids etc.

Yeah, Ash can sort that later. Once the participants have finished reliving the weekend.

more...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

My car bra earned its keep.  3,000km door to door in convoy and the paintwork is unmarked.  :cool:

Offline waz356

Last lot. A few scenic shots. One near the dam where the 'dirty' car pics came from and a few I took walking around Hobart on Sunday morning after breakfast. It's a lovely part of the world. Thanks again Steve.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Great pics Waz, it was nice to have different passengers, meet people in person and hear the different comments.
Keep Smiling

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

Last lot. A few scenic shots. One near the dam where the 'dirty' car pics came from and a few I took walking around Hobart on Sunday morning after breakfast. It's a lovely part of the world. Thanks again Steve.

Pleasure mate. What a great effort to come over for just a day. You'll have to try and make it longer next year. 

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Yeah - as much as I wish I had a chance to take my own car, it's pretty cool to have had the chance to experience so many amazing cars being driven exactly as they were meant to be.  I think I'm a professional passenger... :?

Offline 265T

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that's Catford's (blue Evo 9) Hilux in the background, he sold it & drove it to Melb during the week, the new owner was taking it back to Tassie  LMAO