Offline TomE

Took my two and a half year old daughter for a ride in the E-Type. She is now starting to tell me which cars she likes. She has good taste. Anyway here are a selection of cars which were entered.

Start with the Mac which lead the parade:

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline TomE

Didn't expect to see this. Its in my top 10 of all time:

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline TomE

SA has its own KITT ! Never seen it before  :eek:

Offline TomE

Staying on the black car theme ... Black E-Types seem to be popular at the moment

Offline TomE

More E-Types - Sorry Its an illness  :)

Offline TomE

Back to exotica ... The lone Ferrari representation

Offline dkabab

Tom, was the e-type known as an "e-type" or "xke" back in the day...

Offline TomE

Awesome to see a hand full on NSXs in the parade.

Offline TomE

Tom, was the e-type known as an "e-type" or "xke" back in the day...

:doh: Don't ask. There are pages of forums on the topic.. Lots of US vs the rest of the world forum fights

Jaguar Cars UK made the E-Type and put the badge on the back.

The US Jaguar marking department decided to call it the XKE in their media because they wanted the the US punters would know it was a sports car like the previous XK120, XK140 & XK150.
So mostly known as the XKE in the US and E-Type everywhere else.

Offline TomE

??? Anyone