Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm off to Frankfurt on Wednesday to see the motor show on Thursday and Friday, then heading to the Italian Alps to check the Stelvio pass. I'm stopping over in Stuttgart (Porsche and Mercedes museums) and Munich (BMW museum and Oktoberfest :o) along the way. I'll post a pic or two. Any other must-see stuff nearby?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Any other must-see stuff nearby?

Plenty but you'd have to take me with you  :D

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
How long are you there Mark, I leave for Paris on Thursday morning, will be at lake como 23rd to 26th which is not far from the other end of Stelvio pass. Was thinking of doing it as a day trip from Como. Perhaps we could meet at the top.
J

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

take your own car and have some serious fun..

the F club did a run last year, or maybe the one before...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

How long are you there Mark, I leave for Paris on Thursday morning, will be at lake como 23rd to 26th which is not far from the other end of Stelvio pass. Was thinking of doing it as a day trip from Como. Perhaps we could meet at the top.
J

Damn, I'm in Berlin then. I leave Stelvio on the 22nd.

Offline Driving Adventures

• Drives: Porsche 911 2.2E
I was there in June and taking a group back next year. So many great roads, you will have a ball.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Have a great trip Mark.  Plenty of museum's around the place as you drive.  I'd recommend Sinsheim Museum which is not far from Stuttgart.

Here's a link to a thread I did for you to see if it's worthwhile.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233716

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I was there in June and taking a group back next year. So many great roads, you will have a ball.

Your pic shows an empty road - taken early in the day?  I can't wait to check out the roads. Not sure what I'm in but I've requested a 911.

Have a great trip Mark.  Plenty of museum's around the place as you drive.  I'd recommend Sinsheim Museum which is not far from Stuttgart.

Here's a link to a thread I did for you to see if it's worthwhile.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233716

Thanks Brett. I will try to get to that one. No wifey in tow this trip, so can fully indulge.  :thumbsup:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Thanks Brett. I will try to get to that one. No wifey in tow this trip, so can fully indulge.  :thumbsup:
Ok it's official, I fucking hate you.

Offline app

Woah, sweet roads.