Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I checked out the tuners.  I'm a Brabus kinda guy I've decided.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I popped back into the Benz pavilion in case I'd missed anything.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I tried the Fisker on for size but it doesn't have enough room in the back seat.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Great pics Mark ....... Brabus fan from way back here, they know how to make an awesome, potent, family/business car that looks good as well.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

In case you think I'm obsessed with cars or something :o, here are some pics of my morning walk in central Frankfurt.  As you can see, Churchill missed a couple of bits.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

After lunch, I took a cab out to the airport to pick up a car.  The cabbie had a brand new diesel E-class.  He hit 170km/h on the 12 km trip to the Flughafen while drinking a coffee and ringing a mate.  Mind you, we were passed by an Audi TT like we were standing still. 

I was expecting a Carrera Coupe but got a C4S Cabrio instead - with PDK.  As it turns out, the weather today was perfect (27 and sunny) so the rag top was no hardship.  I took it for a spin to Heidelberg to get my eye in - roof off of course.   :drive:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Does anyone know how to change the language in Porsche's satnav?  My school German isn't good enough - I'm having to use my TomTom app on the iPhone. :o

Offline CortinaD

Looks like you are having a great time.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I saw another Porsche guy out enjoying the weather too.  I gave him a knowing nod as I passed him.  Rude bastard didn't even acknowledge me.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise