Linked Events

• October 22-24 - VIC - Motorclassica - Classic Motor Show: Fri, 22 Oct, 2010 - Sun, 24 Oct, 2010

Offline adam01

There's also some stuff going on at palladium in crown, if you're down that way. I've got 3 cars to drop off in there, and collect later too.

Phil,

Royal is predom. classics, whats the theme for the Crown gig? havn't seen any media to support this one
(or may jst hve missed it). Can u give us a synopsis?

Offline tdc911

Sorry mate I did not see you off. Had to get the photos of LF, Sir Stirling Moss and the SLR. They couldn't open the bonnet on the SLR and had to phone Germany until they figured it out.

Offline Undefined

• Drives: Toyota 86
  • Name: Waqar Ahmed
Sorry mate I did not see you off. Had to get the photos of LF, Sir Stirling Moss and the SLR. They couldn't open the bonnet on the SLR and had to phone Germany until they figured it out.

no problem

see you tomorrow

Offline tdc911

I'm not going to post any more photos until after the event to encourage people to come along. The organisers have put a huge effort into making this event a success so I suggest you all come along and view these highly desirable cars in an iconic building.

Offline cel

Sounds like a great collection of cars, looking forward to all the photo's! Enjoy to all going :)

Offline fivesix

I'm not going to post any more photos until after the event to encourage people to come along. The organisers have put a huge effort into making this event a success so I suggest you all come along and view these highly desirable cars in an iconic building.

I cant wait to see your shots. Like always!

Offline tdc911

I cant wait to see your shots. Like always!
Thanks mate. There is a tour tomorrow with an additional 72 cars. Haven't had a chance to scope out the course so will be interesting to see how the photos come out.

Offline 98octane

Thanks mate. There is a tour tomorrow with an additional 72 cars. Haven't had a chance to scope out the course so will be interesting to see how the photos come out.

What's the course?  Will it go through the CBD - I'd like to see it if it's nearby.

Offline pmathers

Hey, the Tour commences at Albert Park, heads up Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, into Spencer Street, right into LaTrobe Street, left into Exhibition Street, over Victoria Street into Rathdowne Street and then fially right into the Royak Exhibition Building.

FYI, for all you Supercar nuts out there (and hey, arent we all), I can confirm that we now have xclusively on show, the South-East Aisian / Australian premier of the McLaren Mercedes Stirling Moss.  What a car!!!!!!

Offline 98octane

Just watched the Tour Classica drive by in the CBD.  Plenty of interesting/rare/expensive cars, no idea what most of them were.  Included a M Benz 300SL Gullwing and Roadster, Ferrari 250L, Daytona etc, Maserati 3500 GT, lots of Rolls Royces, AM DB2s etc... Photos to come.