Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
that Maserati in the last pic,

is that the car from the 94 Cannonball? 

if so, can anyone tell me anything about it, i've always been curious about it, but have never been able to find anything out about what it actually is.

My mechanic in Sydney had a poster of it (from cannon ball) and he went on and on about it a few times ages ago. If anyone knows about it he would, from memory I think he had worked on it in the past or had something to do with it...
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Dick Johnson drove and crashed a Barchetta in the 94 Targa Tasmania. I have no idea if its this actual car... It rained and Dick froze.

Offline j15

I was there, I think I left just before you arrived it seems. The 275 was a lovely car. The ITP has that pearl yellow paint which looks incredible in the sun, the stripe is just odd.

Offline adam01

My mechanic in Sydney had a poster of it (from cannon ball) and he went on and on about it a few times ages ago. If anyone knows about it he would, from memory I think he had worked on it in the past or had something to do with it...

bit more on the technical specs for the Corsa variant

http://www.maserati.com/maserati/en/en/index/models/heritage/sportcars/barchetta-corsa.html

Offline M500

Dick Johnson drove and crashed a Barchetta in the 94 Targa Tasmania. I have no idea if its this actual car... It got wet and Dick stiffened up.

Fixed

Offline cel

I was there, I think I left just before you arrived it seems. The 275 was a lovely car. The ITP has that pearl yellow paint which looks incredible in the sun, the stripe is just odd.

Too bad, would've been good to catch up! It took a while to find it (we were looking a lot further down near Cook Park where we thought it was), so we missed some of the cars and people that left early.

The yellow paint was stunning in the sun indeed and the blue 430 Scuderia next to it looked great as well!