Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Clio RS

Electric SLS

New A3
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

great work MHH and RS .... love the f12 any one knows when they will be in the aussie dealers?

First quarter of 2013 I think.

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib

Offline TJB

hi guys, I'm currently in Europe so I am very keen to go to this year's show.

For those who have been to the event, either this year or before - being one of the biggest motor shows in the world, how long do you need to see it all?  Is 4-5 hours long enough or do you really need a full day to do it properly?

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline mtarone

hi guys, I'm currently in Europe so I am very keen to go to this year's show.

For those who have been to the event, either this year or before - being one of the biggest motor shows in the world, how long do you need to see it all?  Is 4-5 hours long enough or do you really need a full day to do it properly?

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

3-4 hours is plenty for the Paris Car Show. We were there on Monday. I think we arrived at 11am and left at 230pm.  The general consensus amongst the group was that last years Frankfurt motor show was better, with Geneva being the best for exotics.

Offline TJB

3-4 hours is plenty for the Paris Car Show. We were there on Monday. I think we arrived at 11am and left at 230pm.  The general consensus amongst the group was that last years Frankfurt motor show was better, with Geneva being the best for exotics.
Thank you mtarone, I ended up spending about 4-5 hours there and very glad I went!

The Honda NSX was interesting - really liked the body shape, but it lacked that little something... I'm just not quite sure what it was. Maybe a different spec/wheels would have been better but (personally) I'd probably still take a Huracan or McLaren at the $420k price point the NSX sits at, but it's still a great car

A few other things I took away were that the new Audi RS3 Sedan is a cracking car; the new Panamera and Cayman models look great as well; the Tesla Model X was unlike anything I'd seen before; and Alfa Romeo are on a winner with the Giulia Quadrifiglio sedan