Offline 1991 Motoring

Hello to all,

This Sunday, May 16th I'm going to be holding another Coconut Run, my third in fact, and it's shaping up to be a good day! Over 150 exotics have been invited, everything from Aston Martin's, Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Porsche's... etc.

So far I have 62 cars on my books confirmed YES and if the weather stays sunny (It's been predicting rain lately), we should get all of them, if not more!

So far the list includes the new Lotus Evora, Lamborghini LP640 Roadster and Rolls Royce Phantom! (Possibly even the new Maserati GranCabrio if we're lucky!)

Along the trip, I will have 3 still cameras on my person, so there will loads and loads of photos and they will all be up on here asap!

For all those Perth people that either wish to come along and participate or even to come have a squizz either PM me or coconutphotography@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Josh Stowers

Offline beankeen456

Offline 98octane

Sounds like you have organised another huge run.  Pity I can't be over there for it!

Offline 1991 Motoring

Sounds like you have organised another huge run.  Pity I can't be over there for it!

Thanks guys! Not to worry, this isn't a big one compared to what i have planned for summer ;) I'll let you know well in advance so you can make it over :D

Offline beankeen456

Offline 1991 Motoring

How did the run go josh?

VERY successful Nick, thank you for asking! :)

We had 45 cars, a bit smaller than anticipated, however a few people chose a big night over this morning so no stress! :)

I'll do a write up a bit later but for now I'll let the picture do the talking ;)

Offline fivesix

Offline beankeen456

Is that all the supercars in Perth? :p Just Kidding

We need more pics

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com