Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Hi I organised this Clare drive and the Blues Restaurant Cape Jervis drive last month.

I would like to invite anybody who has an Aston Martin Vantage, DB9, DBS, Bentley GT, Jaguar XKR, Maserati GrandTurismo on future drives if you are interested.

Also any other supercars, V8 R8 (the one in the Clare run was a V10 R8), Ferraris, Lambos - Murcielagos owners who are interested are most welcome to join.

Merc C63, M6, E92 M3 will be fantastic too.

Ee Win

Hi Ee Win. I have only just seen your invitation! I'm there......depending on dates of course! I know a couple of boys from some of the photo's. Keep us up to date :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Scott

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Do you have [ BENT63 ]? I see it around a fair bit.
Nope - mine is the Black one with "AMG V8"
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline alvchua

Hmmm. Very very few replies from my invitation. Is the interest level really that low?
I'm in depending on the date! :-)

Offline ultra

planning to meet up with EeWin and the lads on June 20 (Sunday) for a shorter drive + lunch. won't be as far as the Clare run.

will have the R35's (NCT and RXXXV) and RACE.M3 there.
TG1 will try and make it for breakfast/coffee at the very least.
AMG.V8 = tbc

i think EeWin will post up a proper thread on this soon. sorry for digging up an old thread.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
planning to meet up with EeWin and the lads on June 20 (Sunday) for a shorter drive + lunch. won't be as far as the Clare run.

will have the R35's (NCT and RXXXV) and RACE.M3 there.
TG1 will try and make it for breakfast/coffee at the very least.
AMG.V8 = tbc

i think EeWin will post up a proper thread on this soon. sorry for digging up an old thread.

You're Kim C - a mate of CWL's? (only reference I have to your email is group emails from him, years ago)

Did you go on this run?

Offline ultra

You're Kim C - a mate of CWL's? (only reference I have to your email is group emails from him, years ago)

Did you go on this run?

hi Ash,

No, i missed this run, but have been trying to organise another cruise with Ee Win for ages.

I'm actually mates with quite a few of the guys here (Nick, Nick, Tim, Robin etc) and organised the trackdays that Nick, Nick and Tom (F430) have been on recently.

CWL won't be driving for a while (no Lotus)

Hope that you can make this one so that we can meet in person.

Cheers - Kim

Offline Laminator

Do you have [ BENT63 ]? I see it around a fair bit.

Just as a side note, I think [ BENT63 ] belongs to the owner of the yellow NSX-R.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Just as a side note, I think [ BENT63 ] belongs to the owner of the yellow NSX-R.

Hmm, I forget.  We've met the guy with the NSX-R, and BENT63 has been on a run with the others a while back.

https://aussieexotics.com/forum/events-and-racing/all-nsx-day-adelaide-november-2009-5321.0.html

Offline alvchua

Now for sale.....but I don't believe the sales spiel :scratchchin: :p

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=8829206

hi M308,

I am the owner of AMG V8 - which you have kindly tagged in the post above. I think I pass you in the opposite direction ferrying my kids to Pembroke in the mornings - u r in a Black M3 Sedan with 308 number plate??

Anyway - not sure what it is you don't believe about the sales spiel - the car is as new - even has the AMG rims and one interested buyer who has rung BEA today confirmed that according to the Service dept - it is indeed overserviced!!! I also need a larger vehicle for myself in addition to the usual soccermum vehicle we own (X5 e5D)

I do have other cars in my garage - feel free to come up to my place at Teringie if u need to verify this but I am sure a few others on this forum whom i have met at the tracks etc can verify that I do try and not misrepresent the truth! My passion really is in old BMWs - mhh could chip in - I was in the Classic Adelaide in a Inka Orange 2002tii for a few years and still own that as well as a BMW 2002  trackcar! My current projects are getting both my 3.0 CS E9s up to spec in a slow drawn out restoration process.

Enough said! Adelaide is small enough and no doubt we will probably meet face to face soon enough

Alvin