Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Hey Guys,
Just a heads up that we're having another exotics run on the 25th so if you're keen, shoot me a PM or leave a message after that beep. We going to be leaving from somewhere in Brisbane, heading in a northly direction. We usually leave around about 9 and have lunch around midday and then cruise slowly home.

Cam

BEEP!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

So on another gorgeous Queensland Sunday morning, we had the October exotics run. Some new faces again which is always great. I think we had 13/14 cars at the peak, including a couple of new Ferrari's to keep Gecko happy! Also new to the group was the red Murcielago that has been discussed in recent times. The owner was a previous (short-term) 430 owner and bought the Murci sight-unseen! Being an ex-drag racer, the car is in the right hands and will fit right into our group :D, although it is really had to capture the colour on camera. In person the colour is really red but when photod it looks nearly a blood orange colour. So I played with the contrast and saturations on the photos to try and get the right colours.

So we headed off over Mt Nebo and Glorious, which are perhaps the best mountain roads around here. Then cruised out to Kilcoy and up to Sunshine Coast hinterland before having lunch at Harry's on Buderim.

It was a beautiful day and awesome to see all the cars out. For some reason on this run we got so many waves and honks. It was great to know others appreciated seeing the cars on the road.

Anyway here are the pics the rest are in my gallery.

https://aussieexotics.com/drivers/thumbnails-425.html

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Offline waz356

Love the number plate on the blue G.  :thumbsup:

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

He had it on his boxster before he stepped up to the G 6 months ago.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I love the multi-coloured, multi-brand line up.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
It's like a 6,000 horsepower packet of Skittles.

Offline The__J__Factor

Ah i would have loved to have been able to make it last week, unfortunatley i couldnt.

Hopefully see everyone in the new year!
Z4 ///M Coupe