Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
It unfastened at the first corner couldn't get it back in until we passed the finish line.

During the stage while Pete was struggling with the seat belt I said "that cant happen its Japanese"

Vid of seatbelt gate

Again fast forward 2.00mins to miss the chat

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IsmLDdsoo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IsmLDdsoo</a>

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Following GTR R35 - corkscrew rd.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZsIT1rkwk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZsIT1rkwk</a>

How come neither of you are not wearing helmets?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Tour category, no helmets required.

So top speed is 130k, how is that policed? I can see myself banned already…  :doh:

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

So top speed is 130k, how is that policed? I can see myself banned already…  :doh:

it's regulated by the speed of the tour leader, and if they see you waiting too long to get a massive gap for a big squirt, then they threaten to kick you out.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

it's regulated by the speed of the tour leader, and if they see you waiting too long to get a massive gap for a big squirt, then they threaten to kick you out.

Bit like driving miss daisy then...

Offline j15

I have a fair idea how it works, will discuss with those more experienced for advice, will have to catch up for a chat & some recce?

I crewed for someone in a NSW event a few years ago who competed in the regularity category. It emerged that the target time was being set too low, so even a slight bit of speed could put you way under the time. Our tactic was to pin point the approximate half way point on a stage, and drive flat out to that point. The driver would then wait 30 seconds to a minute depending on how quickly you got there, followed by another flat out sprint to the finish where you would arrive reasonably close to the target time.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Another way to run in Regularity is to drive as though you are hopelessly behind time the whole way. Sure, you'll miss out on the trophy but you'll have the most fun. :)

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Another way to run in Regularity is to drive as though you are hopelessly behind time the whole way. Sure, you'll miss out on the trophy but you'll have the most fun. :)

yea, that's what I thought... Just drive however way you like it, then just go "damn.. can't believe we missed out on the trophy.. oh well...".

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks

:thumbsup:

Seriously thinking bout regularity category next year!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!