Linked Events

• Formula Euro - Supercar Cruise to Robertson Pie Shop (NSW): Sun, 28 Aug, 2011

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
The next upcoming cruise for the Formula Euro car club is Sunday 28th August 2011 (for further details of the club, please refer to my post here: http://aussieexotics.com/forum/events/formula-euro-supercar-cruise-to-robertson-pie-shop-nsw-10196.0.html

Destination is the famous Robertson pie shop (about 1.5 hours from Sydney) via Macquarie pass national park (Illawarra highway).

Meet place is at Carss Park (Bunyala Street Entrance), Blakehurst @ 8.30am for a 9.00am start.

Map and route details are provided in the link below:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Bunyala+Street,+Blakehurst,+New+South+Wales&daddr=Calderwood+Rd+to:4400+Illawarra+Highway,+Robertson+NSW+&geocode=FRJd-f0dR88BCSlF7_fVtLkSazG9ywkvPxoWTA%3BFQO18P0dPUX8CA%3B&abauth=ee78ecc8:xxkYJPwxdUbHC-JR6gNqAbSIa1Y&hl=en&mra=ls&vps=55&ei=if5QTuffBOfFmAW104TEBQ&jsv=361c&sll=-34.547287,150.90683&sspn=0.640214,1.352692&vpsrc=6&num=10

The cruise is open to all and this one will be Supercar based with the likes of high end Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari and more (dont worry if you dont have a Supercar, we wont be excluding anyone, these cruises are generally open, friendly and to meet like minded owners and enthusiasts)

Should anyone have any further questions or details, please feel free to respond here, become a fan on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Formula-Euro/84942148653 or alternatively contact me on 0402 960 902.

Hope to see you all there!

Offline barra

Anyone going? I'm probably taking my Ferrari.

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

Hi Barra

Absolutely, please join us.

Got about ten cars so far coming, hopefully more. Im coming in an R8 Spider, and others include s4s, s3s, 360s, 458 (possible), 997 turbo, 55AMG and M3 so its a fairly good mix of cars so far.

This is all of course weather permitting (if its pouring rain we wont be going, but the outlook so far is good so its a go ahead!).

Invite others as well if you like. See you there...

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

This is all of course weather permitting (if its pouring rain we wont be going

What has rain got to do with it? Don't forget your hand bags and tell your husbands where you are going :p

Best time to drive a rear wheel drive car is in the rain, try it some time.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

What has rain got to do with it? Don't forget your hand bags and tell your husbands where you are going :p

Best time to drive a rear wheel drive car is in the rain, try it some time.

If it was all up to me, i would be out there rain, hail or shine!

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

All

Confirming tomorrow's cruise is still on. Weather outlook is good (sunny and 21 degrees, perfect for the cars!)

If you have any problems, i am contactable on my mobile 0402 960 902. Hope to see you all there!

Joe

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Anyone going? I'm probably taking my Ferrari.
Youd dont own a Getz ??  :(

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

All

Great cruise, thanks to all who came, especially John who made the effort to join us all the way from Canberra!

Some pics of the cars and cruise below, also working on a short highlights video too! (Will post soon)

I'll let everyone know well in advance of the next cruise (around mid October to mid November time), so hopefully we will have more cars!

Cheers
Joe