Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
KFC far too evil for my lardy arse!! Would consider Hungry Jack's car park though!  :scratchchin: ;)

Great news Alvin. I see that the ontherun at the top of Glen Osmond road will now have a Hungry Jack's. Great for the early Sunday morning runs.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
just think of all the loving attention you would get if you did turn up in something thats not a sales managers audi / bmw / golf with added rims and stickers though

you might get some of the quality vag thats promised

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

you might get some of the quality vag thats promised

Mondi is sold now, I can see him prepping the car now ready to drive north for Friday night.

Speaking of which where is he? Haven't seen him post in a while? Or am I just missing his posts?
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline 355Aussie

I don't think anyone cares that much about the exotics getting damaged, that is unlikely. What is more likely is some drugged up shit kicker putting a syringe to my neck for the car keys, or some unemployed hero in tracksuits with his mates who all can't control their testosterone and anger.

PS: Born and raised in the Parramatta/Auburn area, Went to school in North Parra my whole life. There is a reason my parents left the area 18 years ago and i'm not going to tempt fate for some kids made up car cruise.

I can already predict the cars that will turn up.

The cars will most likely be WHITE or CANDY PINK E36 and a couple of E46 BMW's, all of which will be sitting on 22inch stupid chrome POS wheels with rubber bands around them, the cars will be dropped as far as they can (who cares if the tyres rub the body, that just means you are more hektic than the next guy, every car will be playing heavy bass for the entire cruise and for some reason there will be 32 7inch LED tv my big hairy arse all around the car, some will be outside, some will be under the bonnet, some will be in the boot, some on the doors, some on the ceiling, some replacing the speedo. Most cars will have Queen Street Customs stickers on them (even if the cars have never actually been to QSC), all the drivers and passengers will be sporting matching tracksuits. Eventually highway patrol will pull the cars over for random breath checks, the occupants will create a scene forcing defensive action by the cops that call more boys in blue in, the defects start, testosterone flares then we all loose our cars to canary stickers or we at least get labled in the same group as these heros... Then every time you take your car out for a drive, your numberplate has a little blurb under it when the automatic rego cameras on police cars pick you up and your car will be targeted every time it is on the road...

No thanks, tell us how it goes though and lets see how accurate my prediction is  :D

I was born and lived in Auburn all my life up until 22 years ago when I moved out. Before then it was a nice place but then it all turned ugly for many reasons that I am not going to bother about.

SO turning up here in my car isn't a good look and the fact that it is now plastered all over the internet for the whole world to see means you have no idea what crazy lunatic will turn up hoping a Fezza or Lambo is there then etc etc etc.

The way to organise drive days is to first get a good group of car enthusiasts and do it via text and or email but not through the internet.

This is how I organise my drive days and everyone has a good day and goes home happy.

No offence again to RDC but have a look at what replies you are getting first mate to see differen view points.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Mondi is sold now, I can see him prepping the car now ready to drive north for Friday night.

Speaking of which where is he? Haven't seen him post in a while? Or am I just missing his posts?

Er, ah, well......

Big huge project on the go so no time to talk shit on the internet, sorry.....    :sadnana:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Er, ah, well......

Big huge project on the go so no time to talk shit on the internet, sorry.....    :sadnana:

COME UP IN THE BOGAN CAR, WE'LL FIT RIGHT IN.

In fact, Wattens has specifically invited us

"What is more likely is some drugged up shit kicker putting a syringe to my neck for the car keys"
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

COME UP IN THE BOGAN CAR, WE'LL FIT RIGHT IN.

In fact, Wattens has specifically invited us

"What is more likely is some drugged up shit kicker putting a syringe to my neck for the car keys"

Oh, he won't know anything about it.....until later!    :p

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides