Offline theonlydjorkaeff

Have fun tonight guys! I was originally gonna come by for a sticky beak but I have been cast down with illness. Just remember you're driving those unattainable machines for all of us car nuts who lack the financial ability to indulge our desires!!

Offline Uwish_ttz

So how was the meet up?
Sorry I didn't go......... Been waking up @ 4am all week so I was too tired.
If there is another one I will make sure I bring out MR BLUE!!

Offline lasaint

• Name: JoelY
Enjoyable night with some amazing Prestige & Exotics. Meet was great until we hit the road, as there was initial concealed negativity within the crowd about the destination. While we had arranged to go to Botany Boat Ramp, some decidied to go to Bondi without letting me know so it broke up the cruise. As the cruise route to Botany was too traffic light happy, Bondi was a better option anyway; i would have told everyone to go there instead if there was a little more communication, back bone & honesty with people's thoughts. Encouraging that on the organisation end could have helped the night i think, my lesson learnt.

Next time will be more open road, minimal traffic lights, and possibly a sunday day cruise- with innovated organisation & thought of corse :doh:

Offline Uwish_ttz

Sorry to hear.
Anyway.... Happy to come along to the next one.

Offline theonlydjorkaeff

Enjoyable night with some amazing Prestige & Exotics. Meet was great until we hit the road, as there was initial concealed negativity within the crowd about the destination. While we had arranged to go to Botany Boat Ramp, some decidied to go to Bondi without letting me know so it broke up the cruise. As the cruise route to Botany was too traffic light happy, Bondi was a better option anyway; i would have told everyone to go there instead if there was a little more communication, back bone & honesty with people's thoughts. Encouraging that on the organisation end could have helped the night i think, my lesson learnt.

Next time will be more open road, minimal traffic lights, and possibly a sunday day cruise- with innovated organisation & thought of corse :doh:

Pics and a car list?

Offline cel

I'm away at the moment so can't post pics. I've posted a bunch on my Facebook page this morning. Happy for someone to post them here. Otherwise I'll post some when I get home tomorrow :)

Offline 355Aussie

You have to understand that some of us may not like the destination for many reasons especially on a night drive. Also, a large group like this is always going to be hard to manage in terms of destination, keeping together etc etc.

The best drive days in my opinion happen during the day on the weekend and this has always worked for me on my end.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Too many traffic lights - yeah, that'll kill the fun of a drive. :rolleyes:

Offline cel

I like what the SA guys do, early morning runs and then grab some food.

It's also good to get some cool driving shots in daylight :)

Offline cel