Offline lasaint

• Name: JoelY
Rescheduled due to Bucketing Down Weather.... We're heading upto Northern Beaches to the elegant and famous Palm Beach!!! We're starting off from P6D (Olympic Park) and taking a direct route to Palm Beach up through Lane Cove Rd. to Mona Vale Rd. (a very nice drive) where we will finish the day at Palm Beach where there is nice food available close by.... Here are the updated details:

DATE: Sunday, November 6th
MEET TIME: From 9:30am
MEET WHERE: P6D
(Corner of Parkview Drive & Australia Ave- Olympic Park!)
WE LEAVE: 10:30AM
DESTINAION: Palm Beach

I will have directions printed out on the day for everyone, however, here is OUR CRUISE ROUTE:
1. Quite simple; Left onto Australia Ave., Merge Left & Get onto the Homebush Bay Drive heading toward Ryde!
2. Continue to follow Homebush Bay Drive to Mona Vale Rd. where you Turn LEFT onto Pitwater Rd.
3. Follow Pittwater Rd Straight through 1 roundabout through Newport & Avalon, upto Palm Beach.. Parking past the Golf Club in the Reserve on your Left!!

DESTINATION PARKING (Please See On Google Maps- A!):
http://maps.google.com.au/​maps?saddr=Unknown+road&hl​=en&ll=-33.594371%2C151.32​2722&spn=0.01042%2C0.01929​&sll=-33.590796%2C151.3238​81&sspn=0.01051%2C0.01929&​geocode=FXV0__0drAcFCQ&mra​=ls&t=h&z=16

Hope to see  you there for this cruise... lets hope we have some decent weather this time!! :drive: :bump:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Car in your display pic, saw it in the workshop more than it has been spotted on the road.

You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Staz88

• Drives: Lotus Exige
  • Name: Mark
Didn't come to the last one due to the crappy weather.

Will see how it holds out this time..

Offline Taipan Motorsport

• Drives: One 800 Hp monster is enough
May I request a slight detour.

How about a turn off at Maccarrs Creek Road, its one of the very best driving roads Sydney has to offer. You turn left off Mona Vale road at the lights just before Kimbriki Tip, then rejoin onto Pittwater Road at Mona Vale.

This detour will add some 20min to the drive. There are always some cyclists riding the road like they own it but most cyclists ride Maccarrs up the hill in the opposit direction.

Only other world class driving road in that area is the road to West Head, the freeway that never was. Rumours have it that West Head Road is where the local Highway officers do the hazing of new members. Once again its worth stating that the area is used (over used if you ask me) by weekend cyclists.

Offline lasaint

Palm Beach Cruise is on this Sunday! :) Who is coming??

I like the roads suggested but due to taking that route over the weekend, i almost had numerous collisions with bike riders which i think would be even more kaos with afew more cars and the road is really bumpy, doesnt agree with my car at all... thank you for the suggestion, much appreciated

Offline Taipan Motorsport

• Drives: One 800 Hp monster is enough
No problem :)

When are you guys doing Wakefield next?

I can set up a very sweat deal for a private dyno day if you want to spice up a day or weekend in Goulburn. Awesome Automotives just took delivery of a brand new $100K top of the line 2WD Mainline dyno. 

Dave (owner of Awesome Automotives) and I have been talking about booking the airport here for the day for some high speed runs.

It would make for a very cool long weekend, Day 1 Wakefield Day 2 Dyno shootout Day 3 High Speed air strip runs.

Any thoughts?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

You should give the Temora organiser chappie a call and do it. Good turnup there and well run.
C'mon, do it!

Offline lasaint

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR SUNDAY--> TIME & MEET PLACE CHANGE:

MEET WHERE?:We Are NOW Meeting @ CrossRoads Bunnings, Casula (Cnr Of Camden Valley Way & Beech Rd)... P6D is a no go due to a Charity Run which is held by The Sun Herald!!
MEET TIME: 9AM
WE LEAVE: 10AM!

UPDATED CRUISE ROUTE:
1. Quite simple; Left onto Camden Vally Way., Turn RIGHT onto M7 & follow, get onto M4 to head towards Sydney!
2. Follow M4 & turn LEFT @ Homebush Bay Drive where you continue to follow Homebush Bay Drive to Mona Vale Rd. where you Turn LEFT onto Pitwater Rd @ Monavale.
3. Follow Pittwater Rd, Straight through 1 roundabout through Newport & Avalon, upto Palm Beach.. Parking past the Golf Club in the Reserve on your Left!!

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib