Offline will.dinn

• Name: Will
Does this route go through St Ives?, that's where I live, if it's all good I might go take some photos

Offline lasaint

• Name: JoelY
Yeah i guess any car is more than welcome to come... we will be goin up through St. Ives on Mona Vale Rd. :)

Just a reminder again of the changes...
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR SUNDAY--> TIME & MEET PLACE CHANGE:

MEET WHERE?:We Are NOW Meeting @ CrossRoads Bunnings, Casula (Cnr Of Camden Valley Way & Beech Rd)... P6D is a no go due to a Charity Run which is held by The Sun Herald!!
MEET TIME: 9AM
WE LEAVE: 10AM!

UPDATED CRUISE ROUTE:
1. Quite simple; Left onto Camden Vally Way., Turn RIGHT onto M7 & follow, get onto M4 to head towards Sydney!
2. Follow M4 & turn LEFT @ Homebush Bay Drive where you continue to follow Homebush Bay Drive to Mona Vale Rd. where you Turn LEFT onto Pitwater Rd @ Monavale.
3. Follow Pittwater Rd, Straight through 1 roundabout through Newport & Avalon, upto Palm Beach.. Parking past the Golf Club in the Reserve on your Left!!

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib

Offline lasaint

• Name: JoelY
It was a great day out and a really nice drive! We had only 2 Exotic cars out for the day and some other cars join us aswell... hopefuly on the next cruise (which is to Mt. Panorama) we see more of you out from this forum :)

Enjoy the photo's