Offline lasaint

• Name: JoelY
Weahter is looking amazing, at least the Sun will be shining for us, you can check here: http://www.accuweather.com/en/au/hammondville/12666/daily-weather-forecast/12666?day=2

See everyone in the Morning from 10:15 @ Moorebank Sports Club, 230 Heathcote Rd (on the Left just before the roundabout for Holsworthy Train Station coming from M5)... we Leave @ 10:45AM after i give a quick driver briefing.

Please park @ the back section of the Carpark closest to the Traffic Lights/Heathcote Road/Carpark Entry, this is just to ensure the Club Building Entry is clear for members! Thank you... Any questions, dont hesitate to PM Me :)

P.S
I'll be unavailble on this forum after 8:15AM tomorrow morning; just in case anyone wanted further info, etc.

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

Offline lasaint

Nice day for a drive, everyone still expressing interest on my side.... Hope to see you all from AE. 

Offline cel

Offline DC-Baron

damn, wish i could have made it to this, looks really fun.  hope there are more events like this soon
A successful man is someone who wakes up in the morning, goes to sleep at night, and does whatever makes him happy in between.

Happiness is the only thing worth pursuing.

A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

Offline lasaint

Thank you to everyone who came out today from AE, an amazing variety of Exotics :O It was really nice to meet some of you:

Tom- Lotus
Paul- R35
Brendon- Aston Martin

Sorry there were so many new people i met today, the names to cars are mixing around too much... nevertheless, it was nice to meet the rest of you in person!! I hope you all enjoyed the day... as soon as my Video Footage is compiled, i'll link everyone :) Thank you again and look forward to your feedback.

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

Offline lasaint

Here are some snap shots i managed to get while shooting the video....