Linked Events

• (SYD)iModify Star Car (CHARITY) Cruise- Oct 16th!: Sun, 16 Oct, 2011

Offline lasaint

• Name: JoelY
Every year the Starlight Children’s Foundation has brightened the lives of many seriously ill children and their families all over
Australia. Raising funds is vital in order to keep the charity helping critically ill children all over australia. Heres how you can help...

On October 16th 2011, there will be a car cruise from 5 various meet up points to get to Bateau Bay to help avoid traffic jams. Meet up will be at 10.00am for an 11.00am depature from all meeting points. These meet ups are:

1. Homebush- P6D (Corner Of Australia Ave. & Parkview Drive)
2. Penrith- Colyton Pub Carpark
3. Roselands- Roselands Centro Shopping Centre Outdoor carpark
4. Newcastle- Stockland Glendale Supa Centre. Lake road Glendale..Near kmart car park.
5. Campbelltown- Crn Oxley and Dumaresq Street car park.

An entrance fee of $20 per car is required where you will be provided with a sticker to identify you are part of the cruise. ALL proceeds collected will be donated to the Starlight Childrens Foundation. NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN!!

There will also be a raffle held with awsome prizes donated from various sponsors. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event and will be $1 each. ALL proceeds collected from the raffle will also go towards the Childrens Starlight foundation. An auction will also be held to action off a 2009 signed NRL city jersey, these proceeds will also go to the charity.

SEE HOW YOUR MONEY WILL HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE
$20 - provides fun arts & crafts for a child in a Starlight Express Room for a day

$50 - helps Captain Starlight bring fun & laughter to 6 seriously ill children & their families in the Starlight Express Room or at their bedside

$100 - will bring fun & distraction from Captain Starlight to 12 seriously ill children in the Starlight Express Room or at their bedside

$200 - helps Captain Starlight entertain 26 seriously ill children in the Starlight Express Room

$500 - helps Captain Starlight to deliver fun & laughter to 66 seriously ill children & their families in the Starlight Express Room or at their bedside

$6000 - grants a seriously ill child a once in a lifetime Starlight Wish.

If you would like to donate a little extra, or would like to donate ans cannot attend the cruise, please see our online fundraiser:
http://www.everydayhero.com.au/st​ar_car_cruise

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR MAJOR SPONSOR - IMODIFY!!! http://www.imodify.com.au

Other thanks go to sponsors who include:
Mars snackfood Australia
Chuppa Chups – Stuart Alexander
Goodman fielder
Siren Shoes
Coke
V (Energy Drink)
Bunnings
Jim Beam Racing
Thomas Sabo
Continental
Lindt chocolate
NRL
DJ Seduce
DJ Simmy Zee
Communication Business Equipment
fsn8tr Kustoms
Sara Lee
Fetherdale Wildlife Park
NRL
Event Cinemas
Pancakes on the Rocks
Sams Red Wall Tyre Service
Krispy Kreme
McDonalds
Captain Cook Cruises
Autostyle Prestiege & Performance
Hot 4’s Magazine

Offline lasaint

Apart from helping organise this massive Charity cruise, i have also organised a small cruise (just for fun & to meet new people) upto Palm Beach on Sunday, November 6th... please follow the link for the Palm Beach Cruise thread: http://aussieexotics.com/forum/events/syd-palm-beach-cruise-rescheduled-sunday-6th-of-november-10418.0.html

Hope to see you all out for the Charity cruise to show some support for an amazing cause :D Please spread the word (all cars welcome)!! ;)

Offline lasaint

Whoose keen for this Charity Car Cruise??? I have a Murcielago,  a 360 Modena and some japenesse cars pushing over 700HP attending with me. Im currently working on getting an 05 Lambo Roadster, Boxter & afew other friends out for the day. This car cruise is not only for a great cause but will also have alot of Eye Candi out on the day :) hope to see everyone there showing the support!

Offline akatyk

No... Just found out that I have been booked to go to a show :( From few years ago, this should be one huge (I remember 2k cars) and a 'must to attend' cruise, with so many different cars.

Offline lasaint

Ahh noo good :( not a problem, i will be organising one for early next year too! :)

For those who are coming on Sunday to show their support for a great cause and help make a difference, i currently have show bags for you & the place to be is at the Roselands meet!!! Roselands meet is @ Roselands Centro, the carpark on the Left of Roselands Drive (off King George's Rd.), i'll be bringing the exotic cars there- we'll be there from 9:50am and we'll be leaving for the destination of the Charity Cruise at 11AM Sharp!!!

Just to confrim, who is coming on Sunday???

See you all at the Roselands meet if you can make it there!! :D 

Offline lasaint

See everyone tomorrow @ Roselands Centro, the carpark on the LEFT of Roselands Drive (off King Georges Rd.) from 10am for the 11am Departure... please remember to bring $20 with you for entry as all proceeds collected go to the Starlight Foundation :)