Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
Hi All

For those of you whom may not be already aware, the Sydney German Autofest 2014 will be held again this year at Gough Whitlam Park in Earlwood for Sunday the 6th April 2014 (see flyer below/attached for details).

This is the third year running of this event and is again being organised by the Mercedes Benz Club of NSW

Entry is free for spectators and $10 if you would like to display your car (paid on the day at entry and this fee goes towards covering the cost of hiring the park for the event).

So far I have been told there will be all the major German marques present again on the day.

Let me know if you are keen and hopefully see you all there on the day!

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

Hi All

Less than a week to go now! Im told that there is nearly double the cars attending this year's event compared to last year's so should be good!

Let me know if you can make it so i can firm up numbers and let the organisers know.

Regards
Joe

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

Hi all, just an update

The organisers would like all cars in by 10 am, however if you cant make it for that time, you are welcome to come later and also leave any time you like.

I'll be meeting at Frappe cafe (in Earlwood, up the road from the park) at 8am tomorrow for a coffee beforehand and then get to the park by 9am.

Hope to see you all there!

Regards
Joe