Offline cel

Anyone going here? It looks pretty good actually.

The all-new Top Gear Festival Sydney is making its Australian debut at Sydney Motorsport Park on 9/10 March 2013 with what will be an incredible line-up of cars and stars, challenges and stunts. 

Join UK Top Gear presenters Jeremy Clarkson, James May and of course The Stig, along with a few of their legendary racing mates and celebrity friends for the ultimate Top Gear fuelled motoring day out! 

As part of a whole host of motoring spectacles, Top Gear Festival Sydney will feature the roar of the Red Bull Racing Formula One Team in action for the first time on a Sydney race circuit with local hero and F1 race winner Mark Webber at the wheel, just one week before the Formula One Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne. 

Top Gear Festival Sydney offers a truly awesome experience for visitors, expanding it from theatre shows of the past to an outdoor motoring festival spectacular where all corners of the Park will be ablaze with action all weekend long.

Complete with two live race circuits, the world’s most expensive and powerful supercars, high risk stunts, heart thumping time trials and thrilling challenges, we expect we’ll be mopping up your drool at the end of it.

Throughout the Park, the excitement continues with Live Action Zones, the brutal Off-road Challenge, Stunts and Jumps, the Paddock and Motoring Village packed with motoring gear and so much more. 

Each day you’ll be free to roam the Park to make the most of every Festival activity; you can book a ticket in the Grandstand if you want to get up close to the action, or for die hard Top Gear fans there will be the Superfan Suite or the Pit Roof Club for the best Festival experience.

If you manage to fit it all in, then we tip our visors to you.

http://www.topgearfestivalsydney.com.au/

I think I'll go and have a look one of the days :)

Offline Paulstar

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline MrTameiki

• Drives: Getting there, one day...
I maybe going just need some extra persuading and info.
Pity Richard Hammond can't go and Shane Jacobson is attending.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Mmmmmm...........road trip,anyone?  :D

I'd be interested but all the reviews of the past Top Gear events didnt sound very good. Anyone go to previous events and think they were excellent and worth a road trip?

Offline cel

I went to the indoors one at Olympic Park a few years back with Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond. That definitely wouldn't have been worth it.

This looks like something much much better, especially including Mark Webber in the Red Bull F1.

It looks like the Top Gear guys might be a small part of it all, but there'll be lots happening. It almost looks like there's too much happening!

Saturday schedule below (Sunday is pretty similar).

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I went to Melbourne a couple of years ago and would not go again. If it was local I might.

Offline safcths mito

• Drives: alot
  • Name: Wierdo

Offline Cuso

I'm going.

Been to the two in Sydney and one in Brisbane.

Offline cel

What days are you planning on going? Would love to catch up with you guys.