Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

There's a trip being organised for Tassie in a few weeks time.  So far we have several cars from SA and Vic coming.  We'll be catching the Friday ferry down to Devonport and coming back to Melbourne on the Sunday night. 

Yell out if you have a quick car and are interested in joining us.  Very limited spaces available.

Offline mtarone

Very interested but I don't have a quick car right now  :doh:

Offline NBTBRV8

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

What are the details?

We leave Port Melbourne on the Spirit of Tasmania on a Friday night, drive on Saturday to an overnight destination and then drive some more on Sunday before returning to Devonport to sail home on Sunday night arriving Melbourne on Monday morning.  We'll drive about 1,000km on the island - maybe a little more.  We'll have a nice dinner on the Saturday night.  So far we have 2 Ferraris, a Lambo, a Lotus and..... I can't remember but probably the odd Porsche and M3.  Usually there are 6-10 of us. 

It's a pretty intense driving program.  We don't visit any strawberry farms or have time for browsing antique shops, sadly.

We keep the exact date and route to ourselves to avoid autograph hunters but once you are interested and someone else here knows you, you'll be brought into the loop.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Bugger, I thought this was a little later in the year.....

New suspension going under the Esprit at the moment.....   

Offline NBTBRV8

We leave Port Melbourne on the Spirit of Tasmania on a Friday night, drive on Saturday to an overnight destination and then drive some more on Sunday before returning to Devonport to sail home on Sunday night arriving Melbourne on Monday morning.  We'll drive about 1,000km on the island - maybe a little more.  We'll have a nice dinner on the Saturday night.  So far we have 2 Ferraris, a Lambo, a Lotus and..... I can't remember but probably the odd Porsche and M3.  Usually there are 6-10 of us. 

It's a pretty intense driving program.  We don't visit any strawberry farms or have time for browsing antique shops, sadly.

We keep the exact date and route to ourselves to avoid autograph hunters but once you are interested and someone else here knows you, you'll be brought into the loop.

I am a Tasmanian local and might be able to meet up on the Saturday or Sunday in my 996t, PM me the details if you wouldn't mind.

Offline calais

• Drives: WRX
Very interested but I don't have a quick car right now  :doh:

How many more sleeps?

Offline mtarone

How many more sleeps?

Not sure mate - I don't think it'll be till November some time. I have a 328 sedan coming around the same time as the 86, looking forward to both of them. I'm closely watching the turbo and supercharger kits for the 86, but I'm going to hold off a bit right now until they have been tested and there are more reviews out there - right now I'm looking at wheels and brake upgrades first off.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Bugger, I thought this was a little later in the year.....

Much later and it would be in 2013 !

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

:bump:

Anyone?  anyone? We are closing the list soon on the Tassie trip.  :)