Offline avd57l

• TEMORA 1000

• Name: Adam
What : Point to Point, single release sprint over 1000m in a straight line

When : Saturday, 22nd October, 2011

Where : Temora Aviation Museum, Temora Airport, Temora
Time : Arrival Time TBA.
DRIVERS BRIEFING AT TBA

Cost : $125 per person (maximum two entrants per car)

Number of Entants : 120

Entries : Entries will be taken from 8am on Tuesday, 14th June, 2011. There are 120 spots/entries available. Entries will be taken in the order they are recieved. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF ENTRY with reciept number as proof of entry paid.

IMPORTANT POINTS

1) All participants must hold a Level 2 Speed CAMS license at a minimum. This will require you to be a member of a CAMS affiliated car club

2) THIS IS NOT A BURNOUT COMP. THERE WILL BE NO TYRE WARMING WHAT SO EVER. IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN BURNOUTS, PLEASE ATTEND WSID ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

3) CARS WILL BE CHECKED OVER BY A CAMS SCRUITNEER ON THE DAY. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE REGO'D, BUT DO HAVE TO PASS SCRUITINEERING.

4) There will be a fire/rescue crew onsite

5) There will be no refunds on entries once paid. If for whatever reason you cannot attend once entered, you need to sell your spot to someone

6) We are basing this event as 6+ runs per person

7) ANY DRIVING ON AT THE EVENT, NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE DAY, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. WE WILL BE RUNNING SUCH A TIGHT DAY, THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR PEOPLE BEING IDIOTS. There is a massive difference between having fun, driving well and enjoying yourself and wrecking the day for others because you are wasting time

8) Passangers are no allowed for the events this year.

9) No Motorbikes or Karts

10) Timing will be done with proper point-to-point timing equipment similar to a special stage on a rally

We already have national magazine coverage and are also in discussion with a National TV network and program. Any further media enquires, please contact us via the email address below

Having planned this event for the last 18 months, we are under no illusions that this event will fill very quickly. We have everything from road registered Honda's, toyota's and Commodores to high end, old and new european and us muscle and exotica, with also a good mix of Road and race cars

MORE DETAILS WILL BE PUT UP OVER THE NEXT WEEK, INCLUDING FULL SUP REGS, ACCOMODATION DETAILS, AND SPONSORS

If you have any questions, please free to email temora1000@hotmail.com

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Damn..... I only just took a booking for October 22 today, so I know im gonna be busy.

I so would have been there. Is Temora in NSW or Victoria?   :p :scratchchin:

Offline avd57l

• TEMORA 1000

Bugger. Change your plans. lol

Temora is in NSW. got 30 odd cars wanting to come from Vic

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline avd57l

• TEMORA 1000

Is a moderator on here able to put this on the event list on the front page of the forum. I tried to do it myself, but only ended up in creating a duplicate thread

Offline TTz

• Mr ViolaSE30

is this serious ?
Fuck yeah Im in....

Offline avd57l

• TEMORA 1000

Very very serious. Signed all relevant documents with the Temora council and aviation museum on Friday last week. Awaiting track inspection from CAMS and then entry forms and sup regs will be sent out. All people interested need to send an email to temora1000@hotmail.com requesting entry forms. Also please mentioned the car you intend to enter

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Is a moderator on here able to put this on the event list on the front page of the forum. I tried to do it myself, but only ended up in creating a duplicate thread

Cleaned and sorted.

Offline avd57l

• TEMORA 1000

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
is this serious ?
Fuck yeah Im in....

Me too. 1K in a straight line - I must have something in the shed that'll do that without combusting  :)
C'mon, do it!