Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

An Adelaide group is organising a 2 day track event at Hidden Valley on July 25 and 26.  The fee is $1000 + GST which includes track hire and tuition from a V8 Supercar driver.

Transport ex-Adelaide is $2500 +GST  return per car (assuming a full truck).  These prices look great value to me.  I can vouch for the  people behind the event.

Personally, I like the idea just to get 2 days driving in the Top End.  I'd probably exit Hidden Valley on the first lap and come back to meet the truck 2 days later or, better still, drive straight off the truck in Darwin and head to Adelaide.  :p

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll forward the full details.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

An Adelaide group is organising a 2 day track event at Hidden Valley on July 25 and 26.  The fee is $1000 + GST which includes track hire and tuition from a V8 Supercar driver.

Transport ex-Adelaide is $2500 +GST  return per car (assuming a full truck).  These prices look great value to me.  I can vouch for the  people behind the event.

Personally, I like the idea just to get 2 days driving in the Top End.  I'd probably exit Hidden Valley on the first lap and come back to meet the truck 2 days later or, better still, drive straight off the truck in Darwin and head to Adelaide.  :p

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll forward the full details.
MHH, same mob as the truck we saw on the road last year heading there?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

MHH, same mob as the truck we saw on the road last year heading there?

Yep.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Bring soap and a sponge

Probably. :o    Mind you, the organisers are taking their own Porsches and Ferraris again so it must have been OK.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Probably. :o    Mind you, the organisers are taking their own Porsches and Ferraris again so it must have been OK.
Haven't driven at hidden valley but it must be good if you can drive/tpt in under half the time to the 2nd best track in Australia, Phillip island.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Haven't driven at hidden valley but it must be good if you can drive/tpt in under half the time to the 2nd best track in Australia, Phillip island.

Well, they do PI days already - with a chopper from Tullamarine to the Island - which are very popular.  This is just an excuse to try another track.

Offline dkabab

just looked at it on google earth, apart from the drag strip straight, doesn't look like theres a strait stretch on the track that doesn't have a kink in it,

Offline YSS

just looked at it on google earth, apart from the drag strip straight, doesn't look like theres a strait stretch on the track that doesn't have a kink in it,

It's a great circuit.  Quite technical in some sections and very very fast.  There is one 'flat out ' right hander thats as good as any corner in oz. I'm looking forward to it and it's a great time of year weather wise in Darwin.   May even get some fishing in!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot