• Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

You would make a great bitch for someone........    :p

Lol
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Sounds like there'll be a whole lot of people I DON'T know, and a heap of cars I have no interest in AND, it's in Moorabbin. A fight will break out. Cops will be called. My car will be defected and I'll end up in gaol.

I can just stand in Toorak Rd and see the best cars in Australia any time I like...and funkies makes great coffee.

That's the problem... I see these cars all the time (458s, Aventadors, 599s, etc). They just don't turn my head anymore. I'm hoping to see lots of different types of cars (from different eras) that I wouldn't normally see just by stepping out my front door.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

The concept seems to work in the States - somehow, apparently.  If it was owners talking to owners, it would be almost enjoyable.  But if it's owners being bothered by kids with cameras - hardly worth it.  And yes, "exotic" cars aren't that exotic in the better suburbs. But maybe the modifiers and hot rodders will like it.  Whatever turns you on...

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
The concept seems to work in the States - somehow, apparently.  If it was owners talking to owners, it would be almost enjoyable.  But if it's owners being bothered by kids with cameras - hardly worth it.  And yes, "exotic" cars aren't that exotic in the better suburbs. But maybe the modifiers and hot rodders will like it.  Whatever turns you on...

It seems like in the US its more about owners meeting owners and getting to know each other... maybe they need to make signs saying,

Photographers, please do not disturb the owners. Keep your distance and take your pics discreetly. Owners may bite.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
That's the problem... I see these cars all the time (458s, Aventadors, 599s, etc). They just don't turn my head anymore. I'm hoping to see lots of different types of cars (from different eras) that I wouldn't normally see just by stepping out my front door.

They still turn my head....but I'm easily amused.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

I'll go along to the first one hoping for the best. If it disappoints, I won't go again.

Offline serge

• Drives: 360 Spider
I'll go along to the first one hoping for the best. If it disappoints, I won't go again.
same here.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Offline Neru

i would come but my car would look like a piece of crap compared to what you guys drive

my slightly interesting car isn't drivable atm

Offline RMV

• A Country Member