Offline app

I saw the [ TG1 ] car today.
At the time I thought it was the Gallardo that the plates used to be on, rather than the LP550 it is now... :-[

Offline cel

The photos look great, looks like a great run!  :thumbsup:

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
I saw the [ TG1 ] car today.
At the time I thought it was the Gallardo that the plates used to be on, rather than the LP550 it is now... :-[
560 ;) Was wearing protection, but still managed to leave with a few "spots" after my fun!

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Looks like you all had a ball!! And the weather today was fantastic too!  :thumbsup:
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
Was a great run this morning.... even though i was a little under the weather. :tired:

GALLERY HERE

excellent shots as always

For those listening to my ramblings this morning, I mentioned a few 'holes' in the power band, normally I have one hole (which other drivers complain about to) but today I seemed to have 3 and getting past 5k rpm seemed to lag quite a while.
Whilst I was able to just keep up, I did feel as though it wasnt as easy as when we went to Meningie recently.

So just now, without having filled up yet, I took the missus for a drive down to Glenelg, as she was getting in I gave the car a rev with the passenger door open and the turbo made a much much louder noise than normal, like all the air was being let out of a valve (im no mechanic as you can tell!)

I was really quite concerned about this, driving down to Glenelg before filling up, it was bothering me every time I left the lights, always a sound like all the air escaping suddenly.

So anyway, I filled up again, and immediately after filling up, as in pulling out of the servo, its perfectly fine!

I seem to recall this happened once before but not quite as bad.

Could this just be bad fuel? I think maybe its a combo of that and the ECU 'learning' for that fuel load badly for whatever reason.
Only other possibility is I fueled up yesterday just before getting the car washed at the car wash, but water in the fuel wouldnt mix and wouldnt have that issue throughout the full tank

enough rambling from me!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Great run guys! Thoroughly enjoyed the roads as well :drive:

The weather was superb & some "very" impressive machinery.......

Looking forward to the next one already :tilt:

Offline dkabab

Dave, could be the fuel, but if you can hear the intake of air wooshing more so than normal, possibly an airbox or maybe an intake hose might be loose.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

My favorite new road was Checker Hill - steep uphill with a left then almost a hairpin right at the top. It was the road that turned off the Kersbrook Rd and ended in Forreston.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
My favorite new road was Checker Hill - steep uphill with a left then almost a hairpin right at the top. It was the road that turned off the Kersbrook Rd and ended in Forreston.

can someone do a map?
I remember montacute, pound road, not sure how we got from there to checker hill but there were a couple of new roads to me in that also

and I had actually never driven between Walker Flat and Mannum before, also a nice road