Offline mrkionline

• Name: Goran

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Absolutely brilliant shot!

Dave knew he'd got a good shot as soon as he took it.   The sense of speed is there and it achieves the feeling of being in the car. :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline dkabab

Dave knew he'd got a good shot as soon as he took it.   The sense of speed is there and it achieves the feeling of being in the car. :thumbsup:

the one thing i love about the 458 compared to a gallardo or the murci, is the front wheel arches/bulges. they are so visible from inside the cabin, they give you a good sense of where the front wheels are, as opposed to not seeing the nose.

does this help as a driver?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

the one thing i love about the 458 compared to a gallardo or the murci, is the front wheel arches/bulges. they are so visible from inside the cabin, they give you a good sense of where the front wheels are, as opposed to not seeing the nose.

does this help as a driver?

Maybe a little bit.  The Porsche is the same with the wheel arches - although perhaps less pronounced.   

The biggest difference on an open road like that going from the LP640 (can't remember much about the G) to the 458 is the speed of the gearchange and the responsiveness of the engine.  The LP used to pause for much longer with each shift and take a second to wind back up but the Ferrari is instant. 

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
the 458 is the speed of the gearchange and the responsiveness of the engine.  The LP used to pause for much longer with each shift and take a second to wind back up but the Ferrari is instant.

As I heard.... :mischief:

Offline timinoz

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
looks like you guys had fun ..... great photos
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline mrkionline

• Name: Goran
Hey guys, for those that don't have facebook, just check MrkiOnline website for more shots from the run.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

so well I guess I sort of had some fun
Great day guys and girls