Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena
They had me with 43000kms listed not 39xxx like the original ad did.

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
Does anyone have a view on the light Blue manual car at Lorbeks?........ before the comedians drop, let me clarify -  for example are Lorbeks reputable, does anyone know the history of the car, seen it, serviced it, whats the conditions etc.... I am in Melbourne towards the back end of this week and might pop in if its worth my while.... any views would be greatly appreciated

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Forget about if a dealer is reputable, calling a used car dealer reputable is a bit of an oxymoron... Do your research on the car as that is what you are buying, not sure if it is the same rules in Victoria, but in NSW a dealer doesn't have to give waranty to a 2nd hand exotic, so make sure you do as much research on the car as you can.

The only thing I can think of is the rest of Lorbeks range isn't priced at cheap prices, so that makes me think why have they priced this car is so cheap, there are a million legit reasons they want it gone quickly, and there are a million sus reasons why they want it gone cheaply.

Ask FF, it looks familiar to a car that was for sale in victoria a few months ago that we mentioned online, i'll see if I can dig up the link.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Sorry it isn't the "RINZ" car I was thinking about.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Lorbek are as reputable and honest as you could hope for.

He and his wife are very active in the ferrari club and would never risk any bad will coming back from any customer, it is ridiculous to say otherwise.

Buy from them with confidence.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Well if FF recons there is such thing as another decent used car dealer, then now my world of reputable used car dealers immediately doubles from 1 dealer to 2.

For Sydney I have always held Tony Graziani at Scuderia Graziani in high regards as a no bullshit dealer in Luxury and exotics from my personal experience, and if FF says Lorbek  in Melbourne is good then I have no reason to doubt him.

986986 if you are happy with what the car offers, you want that colour combo, tranny, feel history ect ect... then sounds like it is worth looking at that car.

Let us know how it goes and good luck.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I bought my car from there

Shreko went out of his way to help me on new years eve as I had travelled over from Adelaide on a day off to do the deal, they were technically closed that day.

There was no pressure applied, he let me drive it without coming along, accepted my trade in without even driving it etc.

A stark contrast to my experience with the Adelaide dealer who would not let me drive any Lotus, new or secondhand.
Im told the Europa S 2007 model I wanted to buy from them is still there

Offline Markis

• Drives: Yes
SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and another Grigio Ally has popped up for $129k.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?Cr=1&R=9735528&keywords=&trecs=40&__sid=12BCFA7C5CBC&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294966380%204294966372&silo=1011

Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides