Offline trev0006

• Chief video spammer

• Drives: Miss Daisy
  • Name: Trevbot
Ferrari FXX, Maserati MC12 Corsa on the streets of London

Ferrari FXX, Maserati MC12 Corsa on the streets of London, not sure if these cars are even street legal there.
Fast cars and fast motorcycle video collection

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Ferrari FXX, Maserati MC12 Corsa on the streets of London

Ferrari FXX, Maserati MC12 Corsa on the streets of London, not sure if these cars are even street legal there.

Those cars are street legal in the UK, registered and have all the signals they should have. And that MC12 is the road going version not the track pig version.      Joe Macari in London (who held this event) has the most intersting cars for sale. Bought my Euro weekend car from them last year. Never saw the Fxx's but they had 3 Enzos and two MC12's when I was there and they were rebuilding a Muira and a 250 as well.   
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Joel

Those cars are street legal in the UK, registered and have all the signals they should have. And that MC12 is the road going version not the track pig version.      Joe Macari in London (who held this event) has the most intersting cars for sale. Bought my Euro weekend car from them last year. Never saw the Fxx's but they had 3 Enzos and two MC12's when I was there and they were rebuilding a Muira and a 250 as well.

What weekend car did you get from there mate?

Offline Kian

Thats correct they are street legal there. Actually, interestingly enough a good friend of mine was at Joe Macari in London as well, he purchased a Rosso Corsa Red Enzo for a very good price, looked stunning. One of the best dealers in London by far. Wouldn't you agree?