Offline supashack

Going topless is almost always a good thing and going “Ferrari topless” is as amazing as going into the space. This is their newest topless model - it is called the Ferrari 458 Speciale A and it is the most powerful and most amazing Ferrari convertible of all times. Based on the utterly ludicrous Ferrari 458 Speciale, the “A” (which stands for Aperta - Italian for Open) is possibly the car that any car lunatic or anyone with a sense for cars have to like and need to have. It is not a poster car such as the Pagani Zonda, or even the Ferrari LaFerrari, but it is packed with so much Ferrari soul that it is hard to imagine what other car on earth could provide more excitement and better sound than this Speciale. In the Ferrari 458 world Speciale stands for less weight, less friction, more power and more speed. The 458 Speciale is already declared as one of the best driver’s cars that ever were, so it is safe to assume that the 458 sPeciale A is the best convertible car that ever was. We are not overreacting with this vehicle, the specs tell one part of the story, the looks the other and the sound of the engine (we’ve heard before in a coupe) make the final closing line. This is an amazing vehicle filled with Italian passion tailored by the best of the best. - See more at: http://v8.autorgy.com/tech-trends/blog/ferrari/2015-ferrari-458-speciale-a#sthash.4XCq8PTc.dpuf

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf-TqQ9GMA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf-TqQ9GMA</a>

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
wow...that speed in the wet.....extraordinary!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline supashack

Going topless is almost always a good thing and going “Ferrari topless” is as amazing as going into the space.

Offline E7ITE

Any ideas how many Speciale A's were allocated to Australia?  A mate tried to get one here in Perth but I believe was told that the allocation of 2 was already gone.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Any ideas how many Speciale A's were allocated to Australia?  A mate tried to get one here in Perth but I believe was told that the allocation of 2 was already gone.

I asked Zagame out of interest and was told that they were allocated 3 cars and they had orders for something like 6.

I would think perhaps a dozen cars for Oz, all sold to very good existing clients.

Online TJB